Mcloadie's Second Grow Journal

The mexikush, a diamond of 8, with some random nugs in the bowl.
006912.JPG
Auto?, man she is trying, I don't think she cared for being broken, or the confines. Her fruit at the bottom.
0051052.JPG
0031186.JPG
Notice the downcurling leaves on the Auto?, I've heard that it could be overwatering, or overfertilization. The leaves aren't even tipped heavily or even nominally, the plant is healthy as a horse and lookin mighty blessed.....LOL! I won't grow this again under these conditions.....she just don't like it!

wunderbar!!:cheer:
I rekon the curling is not to much to worry about as long as the tips stay green.(like I know something)
right now aint to sure my 2046 is going to make it all the way:( severe Necrosis

wunderbar!!:cheer:
I rekon the curling is not to much to worry about as long as the tips stay green.(like I know something)
right now aint to sure my 2046 is going to make it all the way:( severe Necrosis

Flush her agin fishy, it can't hurt, and maybe give her somethin a little different, i'm sure you're not hittin it hard with what you're using, unless....shes just too far gone....then....party time!

my vote goes towards a little too much fertilizer. i have noticed that indica phenos can handle more food than sativa phenos can.

my vote goes towards a little too much fertilizer. i have noticed that indica phenos can handle more food than sativa phenos can.

Thanks, I noticed the same thing, this plant hasn't had anything but water for two weeks, I can reduce the Rh and the leaves go flat like a platter. It's very healthy, the leaves are barely even tipped, 80% indica. They are curled at 45% Rh, and straighten out at less than 25%.

Hey M!

Finally got a chance to catch up a bit!, plants are looing really good buddy! , with the autos ive found that little and less seems to do them wonders, ive only feed my autos nutes once in there whole 4-5 weeks life so far.

Reps buddy! me and u are in for some nice nugs ;)

Hey M!

Finally got a chance to catch up a bit!, plants are looing really good buddy! , with the autos ive found that little and less seems to do them wonders, ive only feed my autos nutes once in there whole 4-5 weeks life so far.

Reps buddy! me and u are in for some nice nugs ;)

LOL JJ, IDK what kind of plant that is, I got the seeds from a person who was unorganized and that's just what was written on the container, the seeds have a white powdery film on em that I interpreted as mold. Viability is around 5%, not enough yield....I put them away and will share them with a new grower as required.

Hey you want to school me on diffrence on autos and reg seeds and how you make them auto?? In a schoolin kinda mood???

Ok, autoflowering strains generally come from geographic areas that have ill defined seasonal changes, the plants must still reproduce, so they do it acccording to time, and not photoperiod. I believe they throw in some ruderalis also, I'm not an expert on the subject, but from everything I've learned this is the case. I've never tried them, but if I had the space, and wasn't looking for a huge yield I'd give em a go! In these regions the plants are not annuals so to speak, as they will live for multiple cycles and flower at will. They have a tendency to hermaphrodite in their wild form. I suppose they attempt to breed this trait out of the strains before release for sale. Anyone with more knowlege on this subject please correct me if I've omitted anything important, or I don't appear to understand the auto feature. Thank you. BTW...those ill defined seasons would have a proximity close to the equator.

Back
Top Bottom