Mcloadie's Second Grow Journal

Soil Ph at 6.8 - 7.0, calmag is part of my program, they get 2 applications per grow, 1 in veg and 1 in flower. Hiker, what is your application rate for epsom salts, and what is the lab equivelant?

Magnesium Sulfate. Is that what you're asking? You find them in the health & beauty section of walmart. They come in little cartons like milk.

I have some females you can put out there with em. I just got a brilliant idea, I'm going to experiment with nutrients, mix em together, find what works and bottle it. I think I could put them all out of business inside 1 year, 1 part veg, one part bloom........is it that damn difficult? C'mon boys, really, am I missing something? Someone chime in and tell me, am I stupid? I have to do it all the time anyway, I might as well be puttin the money in my own pocket.....it's time we put some honesty into our pockets! I hope I step on some toes, so at least I quit feeling like a sucker when my teachers are laughing at me for falling for the hype! The cannabis is no different than any other crop!!!!!!!!! The lay down culture we live in is pathetic! If the shit hits the fan it's gonna be easy pickins!

I think the problem is that some of the things you want to feed your plants do not like to mix in high concentrations. So they split those things up. That's why most nutes say not to mix the nutes together directly. Put a few gallons of water into a bucket and mix them into that. That's my theory and I'm stickin' with it! :blalol:

Magnesium Sulfate. Is that what you're asking? You find them in the health & beauty section of walmart. They come in little cartons like milk.

I think the problem is that some of the things you want to feed your plants do not like to mix in high concentrations. So they split those things up. That's why most nutes say not to mix the nutes together directly. Put a few gallons of water into a bucket and mix them into that. That's my theory and I'm stickin' with it! :blalol:

And sir, how do you apply this magnesium sulfate you speak of.......?.....LOL......my solutions are mixed in a three gallon bucket.

The flowering box......today.
014456.JPG
0021295.JPG

I emptied the cloner of the chlorotic cuts and reloaded it with healthy cuts, they were going to root soon.....LOL.....after almost 3 weeks, but they would have been stunted.....the cuts in now will see soil in ten days! Tahoe and pk are on the menu.

morning Mc and Fam. good weed too.
the girls looking hot:)

U don't need much. Its most effective amended into he soil but you could scratch a tbsp or two into each pot. I use about a cup for a batch.of.super soil (6-8 bags)

flower room looks great. what are you, 4-6 weeks into bloom? they are starting to turn into real colas.

nice tea..my plants would like a drink.

dolomite limestone is used to buffer the soils ph, just in case it gets too acidic. peat moss breaks down and is very acidic (its actually where they get humic acid from) so limestone is a good additive to peat moss based soils.

i dont use peat moss anymore, it does funny things when it dries out. i use a heavier, cheaper mostly, compost soil now. it has some peat moss and perlite it in, but barley any. my jamaican kush loved it. it grew the best roots ive seen to date on my side of town.

Back
Top Bottom