MedicalToker's First Grow : 2x4x5 Grow Tent, Newbie

Medicaltoker

Hi guys I'm a newbie at growing this will be my first time I'm going to be using a grow tent 2×4×5 only going to be trying to do three plants at a time for personal needs, right now they are under T5 high output lights, using Fox Farms Happy Frog for the medium, only running water at pH 6.0 at the moment till I start nutrients in 2 weeks which will be the fox farm line, I hope to gain a bunch of Knowledge from this site as I only know what I've read thanks again in advance guys for any help! Pictures to come

Got the tent today, still waiting on the mars hydro led and exhaust fan to get here, but till then they'll be ok, the intake fan will be connected to my window a/c still waiting on that too, well here are some pics about to start running nutrients just not sure on what line to run yet was going to use either FF or Earth Juice? What do my fellow growers think? Thanks for any and all coments! Happy Growing
420-magazine-mobile1348128988.jpg
420-magazine-mobile10369105.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1375866495.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1406932264.jpg

I'm wondering if you continued with the LST during veg? They look to be growing mostly vertically. I'm a noob just starting a new grow and I'm trying to understand the methods to get the plants to spread horizontally. Thanks for any help.

I'm wondering if you continued with the LST during veg? They look to be growing mostly vertically. I'm a noob just starting a new grow and I'm trying to understand the methods to get the plants to spread horizontally. Thanks for any help.
I topped them and Lst but I messed up and took the hooks from the LST off too early! My bad this is My first Grow too so I don't know to much but this site has a lot of knowledgeable people that's been helping me out it's a good site to be on you learn a lot!

Day 11 of flower and girls got their ONLY Hair cut they will be getting! A lot is gone but had a experienced grower do the cutting! I personally don't like it but this is my first grow, and if I don't like the results I won't do it next time!!
420-magazine-mobile1361404136.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1122584818.jpg
420-magazine-mobile202898176.jpg

Do you know what strain your plants are? If it's only day 11 of flower you can expect even more vertical growth, they already look super tall. You said your tent is 5ft? That's about the same as the grow box i built but i did a lot of lst to keep them lower then they normally would be, i have a mars hydro 96 reflector and love it, gonna sub and watch your grow, i have two bagseeds growing and am on day 8 of flower
420-magazine-mobile450123441.jpg

This is Cara
420-magazine-mobile732648109.jpg

And this is Gloria.
Your girls look good man keep up the good work!
If you wanna check out another grower using a mars hydro 144 reflector check out my buddy snarlyweed, he's super helpful and answers any question you may have
Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017
Check him out you won't be disappointed!

Honestly not too sure what they are? From seeds I had over the years could be anything! Ya tent is 5 ft and I tried doing the Lst but took the hooks off to soon, but this is My learn and grow lol next time I will order seeds so I know what I am growing! Thanks for the sub, and I am going to check out snarlyweeds grow too!
Do you know what strain your plants are? If it's only day 11 of flower you can expect even more vertical growth, they already look super tall. You said your tent is 5ft? That's about the same as the grow box i built but i did a lot of lst to keep them lower then they normally would be, i have a mars hydro 96 reflector and love it, gonna sub and watch your grow, i have two bagseeds growing and am on day 8 of flower
420-magazine-mobile450123441.jpg

This is Cara
420-magazine-mobile732648109.jpg

And this is Gloria.
Your girls look good man keep up the good work!
If you wanna check out another grower using a mars hydro 144 reflector check out my buddy snarlyweed, he's super helpful and answers any question you may have
Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017
Check him out you won't be disappointed!

Honestly not too sure what they are? From seeds I had over the years could be anything! Ya tent is 5 ft and I tried doing the Lst but took the hooks off to soon, but this is My learn and grow lol next time I will order seeds so I know what I am growing! Thanks for the sub, and I am going to check out snarlyweeds grow too!
Your girls are looking to bud

Your girls are looking to bud
The first grow is full of anxiety but you learn so much, your girls look happy and healthy and that's the most important thing. And never feel embarrassed to ask a question, the majority of people in this forum are here to share knowledge and learn, just get involved and the sky's the limit. Happy growing!

I can't wait to see the size of buds you get, i imagine they will be great considering all the light they are gonna soak up without a million fan leaves blocking them out.
Thanks me too! Lol now I'm just trying to figure out how much nutrients to give them! I've been going off of General Hydroponics guidelines but I'm trying to figure out how to give them more for bigger buds!

Back
Top Bottom