MedicalToker's First Grow : 2x4x5 Grow Tent, Newbie

Thanks me too! Lol now I'm just trying to figure out how much nutrients to give them! I've been going off of General Hydroponics guidelines but I'm trying to figure out how to give them more for bigger buds!
I don't know about that specific line of nutes (i use ff trio) but from everything I've read they say work your girls up to full dose and no more then full dose, there are things you can add to your nute line-up that are supposed to help grow fatter denser buds (i can't help with suggestions cause i haven't used any) but it's worth googling for sure, I've read journals that got really great results with whatever they were using.

I don't know about that specific line of nutes (i use ff trio) but from everything I've read they say work your girls up to full dose and no more then full dose, there are things you can add to your nute line-up that are supposed to help grow fatter denser buds (i can't help with suggestions cause i haven't used any) but it's worth googling for sure, I've read journals that got really great results with whatever they were using.
Thanks LaidBack, I've already got the girls up to the full General Hydroponics level for Bloom so I'll definitely Google what your talking about thanks again

Thanks me too! Lol now I'm just trying to figure out how much nutrients to give them! I've been going off of General Hydroponics guidelines but I'm trying to figure out how to give them more for bigger buds!
Remember I'm a newbie too, but I've read many many times that it's not more nutrients that will give you bigger buds, but more light... too many nutes will cause a lock out & negatively effect your yield. I didn't read the link Leo left you but I'm sure I read it on that site, as well as in journals from experienced growers warning newbies~ good luck & happy greens!

Update: Day 20 of flower Damn these girls are looking pretty!!
420-magazine-mobile1965667998.jpg
420-magazine-mobile493643778.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1606449644.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1398890485.jpg

They look amazing, hadn't seen you post in a while, thought you had left us.
Been busy, thanks I'll try to take better photos next time I've been trying to figure out better nutrients to run the General Hydroponics that I have are just a little too high in nitrogen don't think the girls are liking it too much

Been busy, thanks I'll try to take better photos next time I've been trying to figure out better nutrients to run the General Hydroponics that I have are just a little too high in nitrogen don't think the girls are liking it too much
Personally i run the fox farm trio and so far my girls seem to love it, i can't compare it to anything else but it's recommended often to newer growers.

You don't have much of a choice but to grow it out now, or cull the works and start over. Those seeds that they produce will give you the exact same results your having now (hermi) so if I was you never try growing them out again and order descent seeds.
Thanks for that info... I couldn't remember if they'd be viable seeds or not from a herm~ I remember reading it, but couldn't remember the info..

Back
Top Bottom