MedicalToker's First Grow : 2x4x5 Grow Tent, Newbie

Wow, that was quick from bananas to seeds.
I know right! I should of pulled it out of the tent cuz now my girl next to get has some seeds too! It's my first Grow and I am learning quick that I need to listen to the pros when they said get that he/she the hell out!

You don't have much of a choice but to grow it out now, or cull the works and start over. Those seeds that they produce will give you the exact same results your having now (hermi) so if I was you never try growing them out again and order descent seeds.
I plan on ordering seeds next time #NoMoreBagSeeds!

Update: Day 32 of flower
420-magazine-mobile1326322189.jpg
starting to fill out
420-magazine-mobile1348423394.jpg
and the hermie
420-magazine-mobile1596921921.jpg

That would be a hard decision for me...to pull the hermie or let it finish. You'd think you could just keep an eye on the hermie and pinch off the bananas before they open. I would think at any rate that you should end up with some decent smoke...just with a couple of useless seeds in it.

Update: Day 33, and wtf to do? All 3 of my plants are seed infested mofos! What a waste of the last 4 months right? Well it's my first grow and I know next time use clones or by seeds but what do I do with these let them grow out or just pull them? Any and all thoughts welcomed
420-magazine-mobile1346916770.jpg
420-magazine-mobile993107097.jpg
420-magazine-mobile555412903.jpg

bro i say this from the bottom of my heart LET THEM GROW! lol whats the harm in it? like you said you've spent 4 months on them so let them mature so you get some decent bud. seeds arent a THC killer, it just sucks picking them out. why cut them down and get something thats not even worth smoking?
Thanks LaidBack, that's what I thought if I pulled them now they really aren't worth anything right? I'm just going to use clones next time or maybe autos, well I'll just grow em out! Live and learn

Thanks LaidBack, that's what I thought if I pulled them now they really aren't worth anything right? I'm just going to use clones next time or maybe autos, well I'll just grow em out! Live and learn
Yeah this early into flower the trichs won't be anywhere close to mature, just let those trannys mature a bit, while your waiting you can plan your next grow, maybe order seeds, you know dot your i's and cross your t's. Then you'll have your next grow in order and can guarantee some 100% females! Seeds or not good bud is good bud. Either way they look amazing man, definitely worth seeing this grow through!

Despite the seeds, those buds look amazing! When I grew up, pot always had seeds in it, and it always got me high.

I'd keep an eye out still for more bananas. And clean your grow space really good after you harvest.

Day 11 of flower and girls got their ONLY Hair cut they will be getting! A lot is gone but had a experienced grower do the cutting! I personally don't like it but this is my first grow, and if I don't like the results I won't do it next time!!
420-magazine-mobile1361404136.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1122584818.jpg
420-magazine-mobile202898176.jpg
WOW.......that would scare the bejusus out of me to have to do that to my lady!!!!
Good thing u had a seasoned grower to help out.
I'm a newbie to the max and sorry kinda late to the party but u learn somethin new everyday.
I'm def gonna read on and see how things go for ya.
Happy growin!!!

Despite the seeds, those buds look amazing! When I grew up, pot always had seeds in it, and it always got me high.

I'd keep an eye out still for more bananas. And clean your grow space really good after you harvest.
True that MotaFina I remember pulling seeds out of my buds all the time back in the day! Lol really didn't even suck back then I guess we're just spoiled these days! Oh well I got a little upset last night and yanked the Hermie!

Well guys today's game over! Pulled the other two plants because all they are our seed infested bitches! Will be starting over in about two weeks with clones
420-magazine-mobile263697202.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom