Medicinal oil: Does the sex matter?

Munga

420 Member
Hello, I’m new, I have 3 plants for the first time, I can’t tell male or female yet. But my intentions is to use them all for my oil distiller, so it wouldn’t matter of the sex right?

CA4351C8-024B-4B39-AD68-0719B33DB5BF.jpeg

751A1DFF-2B2D-4529-B5F2-7C799DD7FBF8.jpeg

041A90D6-FF02-454A-8E36-B4D6180F17E9.jpeg

Hello, I’m new, I have 3 plants for the first time, I can’t tell male or female yet. But my intentions is to use them all for my oil distiller, so it wouldn’t matter of the sex right?

CA4351C8-024B-4B39-AD68-0719B33DB5BF.jpeg

751A1DFF-2B2D-4529-B5F2-7C799DD7FBF8.jpeg

041A90D6-FF02-454A-8E36-B4D6180F17E9.jpeg
Male plant contain little terpenes or thc.
Sorry. :Namaste:
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Since the plants were outside for 2 months the first thing I thought of when I saw that was a seed from a Cottonwood tree. Annoying things at the end of the trees flowering stage, way worse than dandelion seeds.
Cottonwoods are definitely worse than dandelions. I’ve got several on some mountain property and when they start dropping seeds the ground darn nearly like white fur!

Cottonwoods are definitely worse than dandelions.

Let one of the latter get five feet tall and start branching, then try to uproot it bare handed, lol. They should rename the things to sword plants.

Cottonwoods are definitely worse than dandelions. I’ve got several on some mountain property and when they start dropping seeds the ground darn nearly like white fur!
I don't know about where you are living but around here it seems that their largest batch of 'cottonwood fluff' always comes when we get the first major heat-wave of the summer. Then the fluff gets stuck in the exposed coils on window and central air conditioner units which makes them less efficient at cooling.

Are they 2 month old photo or auto flower type. Also depends on what you consider there birth date but an auto should show soon. You will have white hairs (female) or a green sack (male) next to that short green blade in the picture. If it is a photo type outdoors you may have to wait a month or two, depending on where you are. You do get oil from a male but the quality and quantity are so low that it often isn't worth the effort to grow and process them. Not to mention them having there way with your females or your neighbors females. Just dawned on me. Is that where the saying " To deflower a female" came from?

Probably from 600 years ago when brides were (assumed to be) virginal, lol. When you're courting, she's a rose - then, the bloom is gone and the thorns remain.

Back
Top Bottom