Mega crop alternative

datfatboi

Looking for an alternative to mc, about to run out and they dont have any in stock.
Looking for something with a similar price.

I dont wanna have to go back to expensive nutrients such ass terra canna, i go thought those bottles so fast

Depends on media but maybe try our sponsor Geoflora with their organic dry mix. There are 2 formulas one for veg another for flower since ratios are different but it’s an all in one meaning calcium and magnesium are included with NPK. Mix into your soil as you are filling the container and add as top dress every 2 weeks and water in.

Mega Crop isn't what it use to be. They should have left Version 2 alone as it worked great without adding anything to balance it out. I'm using Version 4 on this grow & so far for 9 plants in 3 gal. pots I've gone through 2.5 quarts of Mono Silicic Acid (Si), .5 quarts of Nitrogen (N) & about 6 oz. of Cal Mag (Ca / Mg) mixed in with my MC to balance it out.
Because of this I'm changing nutes also.
So my point is, even though you are not buying MC because it's out of stock.... you may want to consider a different nute anyway since it's not the "All-In-One" it claims to be.

After several years of using MC, I've been dabbling with other bagged fertilizers. I don't know if either is available in the EU, but I've used Jack's 15-5-20 (you need to add a bit of Epsom Salts) and I'm currently trying MSU Orchid fertilizer for RO and Tap, supplemented with a bit of Potassium Sulfate.

Mega Crop isn't what it use to be. They should have left Version 2 alone as it worked great without adding anything to balance it out. I'm using Version 4 on this grow & so far for 9 plants in 3 gal. pots I've gone through 2.5 quarts of Mono Silicic Acid (Si), .5 quarts of Nitrogen (N) & about 6 oz. of Cal Mag (Ca / Mg) mixed in with my MC to balance it out.
Because of this I'm changing nutes also.
So my point is, even though you are not buying MC because it's out of stock.... you may want to consider a different nute anyway since it's not the "All-In-One" it claims to be.
Same!!! Ive had some issues with it lately! How about maxibloom? Seems to be pretty cheap, 25 euro per KG here

If you were in Canada I could send you the rest of my MC since I quit using it and have plenty left. But if it’s to the US, probably not worth the price of the postage

I ran maxibloom a few months was a pain to get dissolved in water even hot don't know if I got a bad batch or what but it did lead me to dry Kool bloom which I still use last few weeks
Other than that, is it truly a all in one? Or will i have deficiencies if i dont supplement with other stuff such as cal mag etc

I ordered some MC about a week ago, it arrived with the bag wide open and it spilled all over the other items in the box.
It's like they forgot to seal the bag, even the part you rip off is still attached. Don't know whether to blame amazon for packaging it like morons or greenmeme for forgetting to seal it properly.

Been reading a lot about maxibloom, opinions seem mixed, then again it's the same with mc. If someone who used maxibloom a lot could weigh in it would be very appreciated

Back
Top Bottom