The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure i'd be worried about one damn leaf homer ... :p

Actually it was one leaf since I removed a few more bad ones a week or so ago and I like to get on things before they escalate.

Homer, I'd love to see someone grow identical clones with one on straight MC and the other on MC + whatever. It seems the only real way to resolve the MC conundrum! :Rasta:

I was going to start some more new P98 seeds but since again I can't get the damn things to sprout I am going to take 2 cuttings from my current P98 so I will do the experiment in my next grow comparing straight MC and one with all the additives.

Big difference between experimenting and an experiment! Dutch has promised a clone-only side by side. We'll have to wait a while for that though...
You love words, don't ya Shed? I appreciate that. :Rasta:

Actually it was one leaf since I removed a few more bad ones a week or so ago and I like to get on things before they escalate.

I was going to start some more new P98 seeds but since again I can't get the damn things to sprout I am going to take 2 cuttings from my current P98 so I will do the experiment in my next grow comparing straight MC and one with all the additives.
Yaaaay! :Rasta:Please tag me when you begin.

Are you using MC or still on FF nutes?
Trying MC. Someone said that not feeding autos until week 3 is crazy. Not so. Depends on the growing medium - with Pro-mix, yeah, I can see the need to water/feed from the get go - and especially with Pro-mix; mostly just sphagnum and not much, if anything, in the way of nutes. Depending on the growing medium, we all need to find our particular sweet spot. I use 3 parts FF Happy Frog, 1 part coir, and 1 part pearlite. This has worked phenomenally well for the last 5 grows, so I'll stay with it.

Homer, I'd love to see someone grow identical clones with one on straight MC and the other on MC + whatever. It seems the only real way to resolve the MC conundrum! :Rasta:
You too, eh? I'm allowed (by law) 4 flowing plants and 4 seedlings (seedlings are explained as "not flowering"). The kicker is that I'm also only allowed 1 ounce of "useable" bud. So what do I do with the rest of the crop? Compost it? :oops:

Hide it! They'd need a warrant to search your place.
"Hide it" is actually what I do! I put it in odor-proof plastic bags and stash them around the house. I just have to remember where my stashes are! :eye-roll:

No

Lol

He said I should do a side by side with clones MC and MC and all the crapolla

Focus my friend.... Focus

Lol
Yeah wasn’t really reading... focused on packing up and going home for the day.
Time to make some room.
:rip: Lavender

Big difference between experimenting and an experiment! Dutch has promised a clone-only side by side. We'll have to wait a while for that though...
Yeah I saw that.
Really tempted... but honestly don’t want two more plants. Lol. Finally will have more space for the 5. Really wasn’t expecting 4-5 females.

No, I don't think she has. If I am wrong about this, I'll punish myself by not posting for the next 2 hours. @Emilya
Yeah I wasn’t reading. I thought he was looking for someone running the whole line. Not side by side.

looks amazingly like AN's voodoo juice. bunch of bacteria in humate form ...
Worked like a champ in organic soil, just expensive as hell. A company called SumaGrow makes it for them, but it’s a quarter of the price when purchased through them.
I called and told them what I was doing. He said it works alongside any nutrient, but would bump to 20mL/gal if I’m growing closet tomatoes. Lol!
Kind of the reason I posted earlier. I wanted to see if this was normal growth compared to MC, or does it look like the Suma is having a positive effect. Day 84... 9 from flip. They look 1000 times better than my last two grows, but wasn’t sure if that’s just how bad ass MC is, or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom