The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shed, you’ve been use MC for awhile... what are your thoughts?
You’re a always look beast, but I think it’s the sun and the fancy grass you have. Lol!

Worked like a champ in organic soil, just expensive as hell. A company called SumaGrow makes it for them, but it’s a quarter of the price when purchased through them.
I called and told them what I was doing. He said it works alongside any nutrient, but would bump to 20mL/gal if I’m growing closet tomatoes. Lol!
Kind of the reason I posted earlier. I wanted to see if this was normal growth compared to MC, or does it look like the Suma is having a positive effect. Day 84... 9 from flip. They look 1000 times better than my last two grows, but wasn’t sure if that’s just how bad ass MC is, or what.

i noticed a massive improvement between just the base AN line and MC alone.
i think emilya runs vulx and a couple other things, be pretty hard to unpack what is doing what to what.

the two bacteria products are priced near identical here.

I don't think you can compare anyone's plants to yours, or even your plants to your other plants since they're all different strains :). As long as they look healthy they look great!
My wife wants to make you salve with the male. Things huge so it should work well. Any reason you have to let it dry out first, or can I chop it up and go?

You too, eh? I'm allowed (by law) 4 flowing plants and 4 seedlings (seedlings are explained as "not flowering"). The kicker is that I'm also only allowed 1 ounce of "useable" bud. So what do I do with the rest of the crop? Compost it? :oops:
Almost the same here, @MedicalMe. I can grow 6 plants, with no more that 3 being "mature." And I can possess a max of 2 ounces. Doesn't make since unless they expect us to grow itsy-bitsy plants, three of which will only yield 2 oz. With all of the guilt that it entails, I force myself to keep all that I grow! :Rasta:

i noticed a massive improvement between just the base AN line and MC alone.
i think emilya runs vulx and a couple other things, be pretty hard to unpack what is doing what to what.

the two bacteria products are priced near identical here.
$60 for 32oz of URB
$35 for 64oz of SG

The cost is why I tried that Recharge.

Shed, you’ve been use MC for awhile... what are your thoughts?
You’re a always look beast, but I think it’s the sun and the fancy grass you have. Lol!
My thoughts are MC is great on its own. I pull great harvests numbers (in grams/day so plant size becomes irrelevant). Yes mine get more lux, but they also have to deal with a huge number of environmental variables that indoor plants don't need to contend with, so I think those cancel each other out.
My wife wants to make you salve with the male. Things huge so it should work well. Any reason you have to let it dry out first, or can I chop it up and go?
Topic for my thread rather than this one, but dry it out first. You don't want the water in the oil, you want the the oil to "reoildrate" the material to get the goodness out.

Stretch is on....
5CDB1CED-DC76-4BB3-A44D-C09D0922A436.jpeg
3E2DB8C7-AC7E-4466-900F-7B2B5CB5FD03.jpeg

I have 5 plants 56 days old in a 5x5 tent. Only running MC at 4gm-gal. Mix of hybrids/Sativa and a Indica.

Attachments

• 94A45EE8-E2A4-4A5B-9381-FF70D0E27B01.jpeg
    94A45EE8-E2A4-4A5B-9381-FF70D0E27B01.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 152
  • C85E3E3B-174D-42D6-BF30-0F435F42C5DE.jpeg
    C85E3E3B-174D-42D6-BF30-0F435F42C5DE.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 155
  • 1DEF08D7-59A9-418A-A5CE-CC1B0CA19832.jpeg
    1DEF08D7-59A9-418A-A5CE-CC1B0CA19832.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 158
My thoughts are MC is great on its own. I pull great harvests numbers (in grams/day so plant size becomes irrelevant). Yes mine get more lux, but they also have to deal with a huge number of environmental variables that indoor plants don't need to contend with, so I think those cancel each other out.

Topic for my thread rather than this one, but dry it out first. You don't want the water in the oil, you want the the oil to "reoildrate" the material to get the goodness out.
I have 5 plants 56 days old. Only running MC at 4gm-gal. Mix of hybrids/Sativa and a Indica.
They look great Hydro! :Rasta:

Yaaaay! :Rasta:Please tag me when you begin.
Me too please!
:nomo:

Ok. I just took 3 cuttings of P98 (one extra for insurance) for the MC experiment with and without additives. I started them both off with just 2 g/gal of MC and they should be in the rooting biodome for a week or two. I shall keep you all informed.

212.jpg

dse.jpg

You too, eh? I'm allowed (by law) 4 flowing plants and 4 seedlings (seedlings are explained as "not flowering"). The kicker is that I'm also only allowed 1 ounce of "useable" bud. So what do I do with the rest of the crop? Compost it? :oops:

That is a crazy policy that seems like intentional entrapment.

Ok. I just took 3 cuttings of P98 (one extra for insurance) for the MC experiment with and without additives. I started them both off with just 2 g/gal of MC and they should be in the rooting biodome for a week or two. I shall keep you all informed.

212.jpg

dse.jpg

Here, I think it was just poorly thought out. I don't fear the police coming in asking to see my plants or to weigh my stash. Those kind of expenditures would defeat the purpose of legalizing it. Now if I had 10 or so huge plants growing in my backyard, well, I guess you could call me stupid! :Rasta:

In Canada are allowed to grow 4 and that's at any stage four in total. I like the way the law is here it says if you grow it and you are allowed to keep a reasonable amount in your home doesn't say what amount is reasonable or unreasonable sounds reasonable to me :thumb: . I can carry up to 30 grams on me at a time and I can give away 30 grams to anyone of legal age.

I can run 12, only 6 “adults” at once. (2 people)
I just don’t have the cash flow for a separate Veg tent. Can’t grow outdoors here. Lol.

Well... I do, but I’m not asking the old lady.:nervous-guy:

212.jpg

dse.jpg

Oops. Commented on the wrong comment...again. So, @Homer Simpson, I am excited about your P98 experiment. Doh! Did it again! :Rasta:

Does that remind anyone else of the smell of vomit. Lol!
I hate getting the stuff on me.
When you go to push that air out of the bag and *poof*, big cloud of vomit. Lol!
:cough: Can’t be good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom