The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 plants in soil, 5x5
Day 82 from sprout.
Day 9 at 12/12.

I’m using another product (not a nutrient) with Mega Crop and wanted to get opinions from the MC Community on how these look in comparison to those only using MC at this stage.

I didn’t grow a “control” plant to compare because they are all different strains.
FA87C1FF-A3F1-450C-A771-F9EF5A6004C0.jpeg
94B67591-0723-4AB2-BF54-E27149F9B021.jpeg

What a tangled web we weave when we mess with MC. o_O I did some reading and silica is suppose to add strength to a plant and mine do fall over late in flower. It is so frustrating being limited to four plants the way it stifles experimentation. It will be 2 generations from now till I can do it but I am thinking of taking 2 clones and run one with straight MC and the other with MC but also conservative amounts of Protekt, Calmag, BE, SC, KE. Appreciate the thorough explanation, Mr. S.

I am now beginning my 3rd week of flower and my plants are I think the healthiest I have had at this stage slowly working my way up to 5.5g/gal of MC with 1g of SC and BE last watering for the first time.

IMG_00421.JPG

IMG_0030.JPG

But I had one leaf getting the old deficiency and if you look at the chart it does look like a phosphorous def to me? Have to do more reading about that; I am hoping the BE and SC might help and it is only one leaf so we will see.
IMG_0037.JPG

marijuana-deficiency-chart-2.jpg
Homer, I'd love to see someone grow identical clones with one on straight MC and the other on MC + whatever. It seems the only real way to resolve the MC conundrum! :Rasta:

I've got clones soon, but not sure I care that much about comparative of MC vs anything else

Maybe after I try it a bit and see, I may care...but probably not

Lol

I've got clones soon, but not sure I care that much about comparative of MC vs anything else

Maybe after I try it a bit and see, I may care...but probably not

Lol
Good for you, @Chris Scorpio! If you conducted that experiment when you probably don't care about the outcome, that would mean you'd be doing it primarily to satisfy the curiosity of others. That would be a noble community gesture! :Rasta:

Good for you, @Chris Scorpio! If you conducted that experiment when you probably don't care about the outcome, that would mean you'd be doing it primarily to satisfy the curiosity of others. That would be a noble community gesture! :Rasta:
Lol

No that would imply I care....and I dont

Lol

I care about my dog and football...not much more...lol

Homer, I'd love to see someone grow identical clones with one on straight MC and the other on MC + whatever. It seems the only real way to resolve the MC conundrum! :Rasta:
I’m at my plant limit or I would.
I just gave a dozen or so clones (couple from each plant) to a buddy. I guess we can see when he gets his going, and compare to mine. He’s not using MC.

Lol

No that would imply I care....and I dont

Lol

I care about my dog and football...not much more...lol

Aww, c’mon Chris
We’re just talking about adding a little Sweet Candy and/or Bud Explosion to a few plants..
Do it for the advancement of knowledge in what is obviously another one of your interests.
:dude-knocking:

Aww, c’mon Chris
We’re just talking about adding a little Sweet Candy and/or Bud Explosion to a few plants..
Do it for the advancement of knowledge in what is obviously another one of your interests.
:dude-knocking:
Emily’s has already ran the test.

Emily’s has already ran the test.

Really? A side-by-side comparing just MC and MC plus SC and/or BE? I saw that she was into pulling out the stops on her PC seed grow, but am not aware of a side-by-side clone grow she is doing..
:nomo:

Really? A side-by-side comparing just MC and MC plus SC and/or BE? I saw that she was into pulling out the stops on her PC seed grow, but am not aware of a side-by-side clone grow she is doing..
:nomo:
Not a side by side. I thought you just wanted to see someone experimenting with the entire GLN line.
I have all three, but will pass on that one.

Thanks Adam
The reason I ask is because I noted that her PC grow had a lot less frost on the sugar leaves than other grows I’ve seen that just used MC. It’s probably a strain-related difference, but a side-by-side with clones would help clear things like that up.
I think what many of us are wondering is whether it’s really useful/economic to use anything other than straight MC.

Lol

Again...I dont care!!!!!!!! Lol

And no interest in buying the Bud Candy and the other thing

I have enough going on now...wayyyyyy to much

No

Lol

He said I should do a side by side with clones MC and MC and all the crapolla

Focus my friend.... Focus

Lol
"Crapolla"! I want to see an unbiased test! :laughtwo:

Status
Not open for further replies.