Michael Hunt's First Bubble Grow

Thanks Butcher, I really hope i got everything right with these clones, the cabinet is 73 and under the dome on the base is 79-80. How often should i mist them?

These two are for Sanibel, It shows the worst leaf on the S.A.G.E. (i never trimmed the bad leaves off) and new growth. The damaged leaves don't look like they will ever be fixed but all of the new growth looks healthy to me

First the bad leaf, these pics were taken back to back
start2.jpeg

And now the new growth. It looks MUCH MUCH better
start3.jpeg

You can see the bad leaf hiding down there.

ANd last the family photo. I now have to trim back the pepper tree to make room for S.A.G.E.
start1.jpeg

In case anybody was wondering, harvest #3 for the pepper tree will most likely be Saturday morning. Im lookin at roughly 15 peppers on this harvest making a total of 38 peppers so far and PLENTY more to come. I may have to trim the roots back some as well.

Hey synik thanks for the encouragement. So i decided to look up exactly what makes Power Kush, Afghani x Skunk #1 :slide::yahoo: That would completely explain the Skunky smell That she is begining to give off. I also have a very good feeling that they both are begining to show sex and so far so good ;)

Dude, thats exactly what the leaves look like. On like 5/12 plants I have going, new growth being beautiful however :)

They grew another inch last night 0.0

SG

Dude, thats exactly what the leaves look like. On like 5/12 plants I have going, new growth being beautiful however :)

They grew another inch last night 0.0

SG

Good to hear man, glad to hear your ladies are finally being nice and cooperative :thumb: I knew we had the SAME problem and we both got it worked out. I wont be doing another bubble grow without calmag again lol. Do you know when your gonna start flowering??

Good to hear man, glad to hear your ladies are finally being nice and cooperative :thumb: I knew we had the SAME problem and we both got it worked out. I wont be doing another bubble grow without calmag again lol. Do you know when your gonna start flowering??

Maybe next Sunday but might go another week to give the smaller ones some catch up time, what you think?

SG

Just looked at your recent pics and yeah another week or 2 would probably be a good idea if u want those little ones to catch up. The bigger ones will be even bigger though. If they bush out anything like my PK is then the bigger plants might just cover your smaller ones when they start to stretch in 12/12

hey Mike the ladies look like they are recovering perfectly. Great job on getting the situation under control. As far as the misting goes. For the first week i spray twice a day. once in the morning and once midday according to their schedule. Be sure to mist the top of the dome. This will help keep your RH up. then after the first week I mist once a day.and again I spray the top of the dome. Then as the week progresses and you may start to see roots, little by little wing your clones off the dome. But this is once roots are showing.:goodjob:

Just looked at your recent pics and yeah another week or 2 would probably be a good idea if u want those little ones to catch up. The bigger ones will be even bigger though. If they bush out anything like my PK is then the bigger plants might just cover your smaller ones when they start to stretch in 12/12

They grew another inch when I was in work lol

SG

Check out these strange leaves i found on S.A.G.E. this morning.

00017.jpg

Here's another one on the same plant.
00025.jpg

Its really strange, its coming from the center of the fan leaf and is starting to stem out of it.
There are also a few 6 finger fans on this plant but i didnt take any pictures.

Everything is looking good mY cUnt? I tried saying Mike Hunt three times fast and all I can say now is "my cunt.?". This last harvest was good:grinjoint:

Mike you said you have your Power kush at 1200 PPM? I had mine at 350 PPM and it started to show nute burn! I use Botanicare nutes, what are you using again? That is crazy, such a big differential!

They grew another inch when I was in work lol

Thats awesome, onmce they hit 12/12 they will shoot up even faster :popcorn:

C5R - Glad you had a good harvest, BTW i really like your username, my dad was a huge vette nut and i grew up around corvette's and going to the Carlile show in VA.

Theanswer - Im using GH floragro, floramicro, florabloom, Calmag plus, and hygrozyme. Im taking my readings with a Hana meter and i know it reads PPM on a different scale than other meters. I cannot calibrate it with GH solutions, i have to use the Hana solution since it is on a different measuring scale and not the NaCl scale. This might be why my readings seem so high? Who knows but not a burnt leaf yet!! :slide:

Thanks for the encouragement everybody, if only i could actually pass the :roorrip: around

Update:

Well its been a very long weekend but i finally made it back. The ladies are doing amazing

PK stats
Ph: 5.9
PPM: 1700
Res Temp. 69.3

S.A.G.E.
Ph: 6.0
PPM: 1200
Res. Temp. 69.8

Being my birthday weekend i decided it was their birthday too and they deserved a gift.
This is what i got them, OH i really hope they like it!!
10006.jpg

Decided to get the 1000 Dimmable. This way i can use it at 600 for this small closet and whenever i decide to go bigger i can just turn it up :ganjamon:

Heres a few pics of the ladies

PK
100012.jpg

10002.jpg

S.A.G.E.
10005.jpg

Famiry
10004.jpg

10003.jpg

I have the light roughly 2-2 1/2' from the canopy. Temps arent going about 78. So far so good. Lets get this harvest in before i lose the cool weather. Thanks for tuning in everybody

Big Post Lots of Pictures!!!

Well i took a ton of pictures tonight of everything. Hope you enjoy, ask any questions you may have about anything :thanks:

PK Roughly 16" tall and 24" wide
1222.jpeg

1231.jpeg

S.A.G.E. Canopy and underside.
1241.jpeg

1212.jpeg

PK canopy and underside. Its a mess in there
1251.jpeg

1261.jpeg

Pistils on the PK tops
128.jpeg

12111.jpeg

You can barely see the Pistils on S.A.G.E. looks like she will take her time flowering where the Powerkush is in a rush.
12121.jpeg

Some PK roots. Her lid is getting too heavy to hold up and take a picture by myself so this is the best i could do.
1213.jpeg

Group photo. My closet full of monsters :Rasta:
129.jpeg

1210.jpeg

Here's some of my setup. It seems like im always changing things around so i will update some setup pics along this journey as well.

Here's the reflector hanging from the metal rack in the closet.
1218.jpeg

A 6" Vortex powerfan draws all of the heat from the bulb and closet up into the attic and out of the house through here
1217.jpeg

I use this pump for my pepper tree and S.A.G.E. Each outlet is running 2 stones and there are 2 hoses per bucket
1214.jpeg

This pump is for PK's bin. It runs 2 large stones per outlet.
1220.jpeg

Picked up this awesome oscillating fan at the hardware store for $15 you can turn the top half seperate from the bottom but they oscillate as one.
1216.jpeg

Here is a thermometer i have hung 3" above the canopy underneath the light.
72* nice and stress free :rollit:
1219.jpeg

12211.jpeg

And a wireless thermometer i keep ground level and the receiver lives right next to my bed for easy monitoring at night when the lights are on.
1215.jpeg

And then the ballast. Currently set at 600W and will change it to 1000 after another week of 12/12
12221.jpeg

I cannot get enough of looking at this thing. It makes my 400 look so puny.

Now some pictures of the young clones. No roots yet but they still look good other than a little stem purpling.
1223.jpeg

S.A.G.E.
1224.jpeg

PowerKush
1225.jpeg

1227.jpeg

1226.jpeg

1228.jpeg

And last but not least the Fruits and Veggies :Rasta:
127.jpeg

Cantaloupe
1229.jpeg

12311.jpeg

Chili pepper
1232.jpeg

1233.jpeg

Watermelon
1234.jpeg

Bell Pepper
1230.jpeg

Habinero
1235.jpeg

One last shot of some Sensi Star i picked up from a buddy. The pictures do it no justice. a .5g bud can stink up and entire room very quickly without leaving the bag. I have a problem with this stuff stinking through the mason jars i keep it in.
1236.jpeg

My apparatus which needs to be cleaned very badly. It sees heavy use :bongrip:
1237.jpeg

Took me 1 hour to post all of those pictures, i sure hope they all went where they're supposed to. Take it easy everybody and thank you for stopping by.

Dr. Who - thanks man, glad you could come by and check it out

Uhhhhhhh, damn MH!! Everything is looking phenomenal, plants looks great, all geared up and a new toy. Kick back and put that glass piece back in to action. :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom