Michael Hunt's First Bubble Grow

:rofl:

Oh and I'm puting together a new DWC 5 gallon bucket for one of my mothers. Eventually I will change out all the moms to the same. Over the soil, til the outdoor season starts. Plus I'll get better growth out the hydro. I'll post picts over on my Butchers Pride thread later today.

ya i would think that h2o2 would help it saved a couple of my plants....actually 3 of them that looked similiar to yours but i think mine was nute burn. urs may b nute burn as well i cant tell competely

After about 6 hours with the fresh nutes and calmag, liquid karma and hygrozyme added the Powerkush seems to be taking to it very well so far. Still not too sure whats going on with the sage but she has her own nutes mixed half the strength of the big tank.

PowerKush

Ph: 5.8-5.9
PPM: 1200
Res temp: 71.3
RH 30%
Temp 72

party_on_002.jpg

party_on_005.jpg

This is a side branch off of the main trunk, i am going to be taking clones off of the sides of these around the plant, 8 in total
party_on_006.jpg

S.A.G.E.

Ph: 5.9
PPM: 600
Res Temp: 72.1

party_on_004.jpg

party_on_008.jpg

Right in the crotch of the stem on the right there looks to be some growth with a single hair coming out of it. I noticed it today and want to wait a few days and see what happens but if anybody can see anything there that i am not speak up.

Famiry Foto
party_on_009.jpg

If the SAGE continues to have issues. I would run ph'd water w/ the hygrozyme for a couple days. The start@it light.like maybe 300-400 ppms. But again that's if things don't change. I forgot to upload the pict of the new mothers set up. I got her at 460 ppm til she gets adjusted to the new enviorment. She's set up in the same sytle bucket system as your sage.

S.A.G.E. is taking a turn for the better finally. The older leaves are still have the sides curled down and they look damaged beyond repair but all of the new growth has flattened back out and the spots have stopped spreading.
PK's had to be adjusted back down to 5.9, added some more hygrozyme since the water was begining to have a slight slight smell to it. Also upped the dose of calmag since it looks like the spots are starting to come back some. The PPM had gone down to 900 so im guessing she ate alot of nutes. I mixed the calmag a little weak off the start anyways at only 1tsp per gallon. Next res will get 2tsp per gallon.

Cant wait to see the photos of the mother butcher, BTW those harvest pics are incredible. its rainbow kush right? I really hope my PK turns similar. Makes me think i should step up to a 600 for flower. thoughts on this?

Thanks. I just got back home. Got a couple things to do then the new picts will come up. And yeah those picts were the rainbow Kush. and as far as a 600 goes. 600's are awsome to flower w/. You honestly get more bang for your buck in the right sxituation, as opposed to the 1k. I plan on seitching my bulb out to a 600. w/ the freed up 400 watts. I've got an FPF CFL Light in the works, well w/ a couple adjustments. I will be putting that light over the canopy for additional lighting. Eventually moving it into the mothers area for them.

I'm stoked you and I are at the same stages as far as the dwc buckets go. And we're using the same nutes as well, so I think it'll be cool that we can see each others progeres. And feed off each others grow.+rep if I can or when I can.

Thanks. I just got back home. Got a couple things to do then the new picts will come up. And yeah those picts were the rainbow Kush. and as far as a 600 goes. 600's are awsome to flower w/. You honestly get more bang for your buck in the right sxituation, as opposed to the 1k. I plan on seitching my bulb out to a 600. w/ the freed up 400 watts. I've got an FPF CFL Light in the works, well w/ a couple adjustments. I will be putting that light over the canopy for additional lighting. Eventually moving it into the mothers area for them.

I'm stoked you and I are at the same stages as far as the dwc buckets go. And we're using the same nutes as well, so I think it'll be cool that we can see each others progeres. And feed off each others grow.+rep if I can or when I can.

Sounds good man more light the better right? 1000 is just out of the picture for me in my space but i think i could still keep things cool with a 600. can't wait to see those pics man, compare set-ups and such. Im really considering opting out the liquid karma next res change since every time i add it to the res my roots soak it up like a sponge and it almost dies them black. Really doesnt look good at all. you think i could get away without the karma and just the hygrozyme and calmag?
I really dont understand the reps thing lol but thank you Butcher! Comments and advice are reps enough for me, im just glad im not doing this grow alone anymore :yahoo:

Thanks Synik! i really hope i dont lose them either lol but this grow is going much better than my past and im trying to keep positive vibes about it. Even been talking to the plants alot lately lol. I swear im not crazy :Rasta:

Update Day 35

PowerKush
Ph: 5.9
PPM: 1200
Res temp: 71.3

11111_003.jpg

11111_002.jpg

these 2 above and below show the leaf damage im still battling. It has slowed down but not completely gone, I still feel like im seeing new leaves with the yellow on them.
11111_004.jpg

11111_001.jpg

Roots stained brown/black from the Karma, doesnt smell bad at all just looks pretty bad
11111_005.jpg

11111_006.jpg

11111_007.jpg

11111_008.jpg

The last one is the S.A.G.E.

Im going to be building a clone chamber this week so that i can take a few more cuttings from each. they will then get their 48hr dark period and i will start on the 12/12. After counting the days i feel i may have vegged a little long. 35 dayd seems a bit high compared to alot of journals i've read

Took 2 cuttings from the PK and 2 from the S.A.G.E. lastnight for a buddy to add to his mother room.

Check out these strange leaves i found on S.A.G.E. this morning.

00017.jpg

Here's another one on the same plant.
00025.jpg

Its really strange, its coming from the center of the fan leaf and is starting to stem out of it.
There are also a few 6 finger fans on this plant but i didnt take any pictures.

Check out these strange leaves i found on S.A.G.E. this morning.

00017.jpg

Here's another one on the same plant.
00025.jpg

Its really strange, its coming from the center of the fan leaf and is starting to stem out of it.
There are also a few 6 finger fans on this plant but i didnt take any pictures.

Mine looked like a an actual string bean pod however started curling like that first.

SG

Oh yeah thats just a picture of the good leaves, i have some beanpod fans also, they look exactly like yours but she's making a comeback, all of the new growth is flat and looks nothing like the old damaged leaves.

A lot of mine are starting to do the same but I think they have a little nute burn because I am a total rookie and forgot that chem nutes is always almost a 1/2 does instead of full like organics. So ya my own fault most likely.

SG

A lot of mine are starting to do the same but I think they have a little nute burn because I am a total rookie and forgot that chem nutes is always almost a 1/2 does instead of full like organics. So ya my own fault most likely.

SG

Whats your PPM at? How long have they been vegging? I've kept mine above 1000 for over a week now and my Powerkush is responding really well to it. I was honestly expecting a little burn but none so far (knock on wood).

Now that i think about it it hasnt been over a week but long enough for nuteburn to start showing

Whats your PPM at? How long have they been vegging? I've kept mine above 1000 for over a week now and my Powerkush is responding really well to it. I was honestly expecting a little burn but none so far (knock on wood).

Now that i think about it it hasnt been over a week but long enough for nuteburn to start showing

Week four this Sunday so hoping all regain strength and n maybe like a two weeks go flower if all goes well ppm was ranging from 980-1100 was 995 this morn in both tanks , roots systems have easily doubled and some plants.

SG

SG - Well it sounds like they are still responding well man, remember the damaged leaves probably wont ever go back to green but the new growth is what you want to keep an eye on. As long as the spots aren't spreading and the new growth starts flattening out i think your gravy :thumb:

Update: Both my babies are doing very well. PK was transferred to a smaller 10 gallon bin which had the same lid as the last 18 gal. I decided to take a 6 cuttings from her tonight, as well as 2 from the S.A.G.E. I Soaked the Rockwool in ph'd water for 30min. let the stems soak in ph'd water; Split and scratched the ends; and dipped them in olivia's cloning gel. Here are a few pics of the cuttings, they are already starting to stand them selves up after being in their new home for a few hours. These were taken when they were first cut.

11011.jpeg

6 Powerkush cuttings :cheer:
11012.jpeg

2 S.A.G.E. cuttings :cheer:
11013.jpeg

They are in the upper shelf of my last cabinet under 4 2' T5's. Temps around 78-80. Please let me know if im doing anything wrong here since this is my First time cloning after i gave up on the very unhealthy sensi-star cutting a buddy gave me.

I also took some pictures of the strange lst bagseed clone. Unfortunately i found numerous baby ball sacks on her flowers. Soon after these were taken she was hacked down. I just cant risk pollinating My other 2 ladies with the 2 chambers so close to each other in the room. Pics :popcorn:

22012.jpeg

22013.jpeg

22014.jpeg

22015.jpeg

22016.jpeg

And the aftermath
33011.jpeg

33012.jpeg

33013.jpeg

33014.jpeg

33015.jpeg

Enjoy everybody!!