Michael Hunt's First Bubble Grow

hay bro glad we are doing the same strain of plant's mine in soil and yours hydro.I did the LST method only but i had gtate results just did it to the plants in my sector 7-g grow.My plant's are in week 8 of flowering and are really putting on weight with 2 to 4 weeks left.Thay are also blaketing them selves in tricromes....peace

That's awesome to hear dain!! I decided to go with topping to try something a little differently.
Roseman: the pk is making a comeback and the sage doesn't seem to be doing very well. It looks like there is something else going on with the sage and not the pk. I'll have some pics up tomorrow. The leaves are getting brown clusters in between veins but it looks different than before. Man if it's not one thing it's something else.

Well i can't sleep so here's the pictures. I moved everything to my closet after a good cleaning and pest treatment. it is just about 4 sqr ft.

new128.jpg

new219.jpg

the new closet. I got really tired of always having to adjust my fan speed in that smaller cabinet. This is alot more consistant.

new314.jpg

PK with the big fans trimmed due to yellow spots.

new412.jpg

S.A.G.E. after topping, not coming back quite as smoothly as the PK but she's still hanging in there.

new511.jpg

underside of S.A.G.E.

new91.jpg

off with her head!!

new65.jpg

sick s.a.g.e. leaf

new82.jpg

new growth on the PK

new1110.jpg

this is what the spots looked like on the pk. verry different from whats happening to the sage. other than sage's alements they're doing very good in their new home. if anybody has any advice on the S.A.G.E. that would be awesome, im off to look over the problem pictorials. Enjoy the pics!!

Update update

Ph : 5.9-6.0
PPM : 700
Res temp 73
room temp 76

The light is about 14" from the canopy with no burning or heat stress. The Mg/cal deficiency hasn't disappeared but has slowed down on the yellow/brow spotting. Cal-Mag plus should be here tomorrow and i will mix that into the res ASAP. overall growth for the PK is flourishing but the S.A.G.E. isn't doing as good, not bad, but not as good.

The young ladies plus the pepper tree
02231.jpeg

PK
02232.jpeg

PK underside
02236.jpeg

PK's 2 main stalks
02237.jpeg

S.A.G.E. looking a little under the weather, hopefully this Cal-mag does the fix.
02234.jpeg

Sick PK leaves, not nearly as bad as they were but alot of the marks on the next pics are new spots and not existing.
02235.jpeg

02239.jpeg

02238.jpeg

I really want to take clones off of these two next week and make a mother out of each. Will these deficiencies effect whether i can take good mothering clones or not?

Another clone question: i want to take clones from the lower branches of the PK. Can i take clones from a branch that is not directly off of the main stalk? like the side branch of a side branch if that makes any sense? now its off to :roorrip: :roorrip:

More pictures :smokin:

Topped S.A.G.E.
022310.jpeg

Underside
022311.jpeg

Pepper monster ready for harvest #1
022312.jpeg

022313.jpeg

After the first harvest
022314.jpeg

13 meaty peppers and many many more to come
022315.jpeg

Last but not least my CFL cabinet. I started it on a 12/12 light cycle to flower the LST bagseed clone. sits about 79 day and 70 night. Following Humbolt's nute schedule and fed the first bloom feeding tonight after a little more bending and seducing. The small sprouts are: Back left-cantaloupe, front left & center chili pep, BR watermelon, FR cantaloupe and there are habinero's and bell peppers in the small dome waiting to sprout.
1cfl1.jpeg

1cfl2.jpeg

1cfl3.jpeg

Hope you all enjoy the pics of my 2 grows. I never really thought of it as 2 grows until now but i guess thats the case here. Take care everyone

Thanks yard dog, i learned my lesson with my soil grow and from that day forth i will be topping/lst'ng every MJ plant i grow. BTW That isnt even an 1/8 of the peppers on this plant, just a few that were ready to pull :slide:

Sanibel, Why not peppers haha. This plant has been so easy to grow, eyeball nutes, no PH adjusting, just add water every 2 days and rinse and change every other week. Oh and cant forget the H2o2. Hopefully the calmag does the trick. Why cant cannabis be as easy to grow as this d**n pepper bush ;)

Sanibel, Why not peppers haha. This plant has been so easy to grow, eyeball nutes, no PH adjusting, just add water every 2 days and rinse and change every other week. Oh and cant forget the H2o2. Hopefully the calmag does the trick. Why cant cannabis be as easy to grow as this d**n pepper bush ;)

Exactly. lol.

SG

I just ran across your thread. I must agree I respect the fact that you've grown something other then canna indoor. That one good to do for not just the experience but the eduacation in understanding the characteristics and needs of different plants. +rep

Now if he can just cross breed those peppers with the kush wouldn't those be some hot buds !! :yummy:

Thanks Butcher, That means alot man.

Ol hippy, you know i was wondering if that were even possible. Can the pollen from the pepper plant mess with the canna?

Update:

Ph 5.8-5.9
forgot to check PPM this morning
room temp 73
res temp 71
RH 40%

I added some Liquid karma 2 days ago after removing a gallon of res water and replacing it with fresh water + karma. And after checking the roots last night it looks like the karma has dyed my roots dark brown in some spots. Lots of new root growth, water does not smell and is not cloudy, no evidence on algea or root rot, no slime. Just dark brown?

My question, has anybody experienced this when using liquid karma? PK roots btw
022521.jpg

More of the PK
022541.jpg

022531.jpg

And the S.A.G.E. Very very unhappy with me. I think im going to make her a seperate bubble bucket this afternoon and let her sit in some fresh water for a day or two. Its obviously a very different plant
022511.jpg

And now for some sick leafs off of the PK. She's clearly doing much better and still booming with growth but the leaves turn spotted once they get big enough to be considered fans.
022551.jpg

022571.jpg

022561.jpg

Cal-Mag should be here today, pretty raw about that one since i paid an extra $50 to have it overnighted to me on tuesday and it didnt go out until wed. But it should be here today and i will have it mixed into the res ASAP. Still continuing with foliar feeding of epsom salts during the night cycle.

I think the cal-mag will fix you right up ! I'm still waiting for my big bud it was shipped on the 16 th and it still ain't here!! I was using Botanicare and it's organic and browned up my roots as well . I think it's the organic stuff that does that ..I also noticed that when you mixtypes of weed together some will do better than others. I just pulled one out of my res and put her in a bucket too. They always seem to do better with more room to spread out !! Probably increase your yield as well !! Hope your shit gets here so you can start recovery !! Nice job Mr. Cunt oops I mean Hunt. :peace: :rofl:

It looks like you got your grow in order. Calmag coming, should intheory fix those spots. You definetly hit the problem spot on. And the foliar should help suppliment the Mg, til the roots can feed on the calmag. And as far as the browning goes Ol Hippy is right, its the prganics that turn the roots brown. Just make sure if your using organics, no h2o2. This will counteract the organics and cause an issue forsure. Your making good decisions. Great work

Ol hippy - Everyday i lean more towards pulling the sage out of that bin and making its own bucket. I think today might be the day i finally go ahead and start treating her right. Turns out i wasnt home when they tried to deliver the box so now i have to drive 40min to the fedex center to pick it up :oops:

Butcher - Could the H2O2 be the reason the roots acted as a filter and cleaned all of the karma out of the res water and onto them? when i mixed the res is was very dark brown with the karma and now it is a light pink and all of the brown is on the roots :scratchinghead: I am using The standard GH flora micro, gro, and bloom all non organic. So since i am adding in the Karma now should I stop adding H2O2? I dont know how i feel about this since i have yet to have a single algea problem since i started using H2O2.

Glad you guys like my grow :smokin:

this is from the Botnicare web stie:

Can I use hydrogen peroxide with Pure Blend Pro or Liquid Karma? No. Hydrogen peroxide will kill off the beneficial microorganisms present in Pure Blend Pro and Liquid Karma

Hope this helps. I use hyrgozyme and haven't had any root issues ever since I started using it. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom