Micro Grow

I will definitely post, cant believe they were freebies. Think I got them from Neptune Seed Bank. 10/10 great service. They sent some great freebies.

Here is one of my own:
Night Nurse x Sunlounger = Nurse's Lounge

Gotta get to growing some of these new strains. Trying to get a few more crosses going before march.

20191221_141627.jpg

Hey Rich,
For what it's worth I miss your more regular participation here. The ladies look great but it would be awesome to have some more friends here hahaha
I agree 420%

Thanks guys, that means a ton! Hope all is well with you TB. I definitely havent been around as much as I used too but I still peep at the grow journals and stuff. Life just got real busy unfortunately but it's been a good change. Working a bit more and at odd hours, so when I finally see my wife my phone goes away. I'll definitely stop by your thread soon and give my hellos.

Quiet finally, doing one hits of Chem 91. I need to grow out the 7 seeds I have and choose a mother plant. I’m not running out of Chem again. Lol

Terple sounds good, I have some DJ Short stuff. His blueberry doesn’t have blueberry terps though. What I grew was more earthy like fresh soil.

Back
Top Bottom