Mister Prokiller420 First Grow Purple Kush In Soil Need Help With GH Flora 3 Part

prokiller420

i have 15 purple kush seeds there 4 days old and i got the general hydroponic 3 part flora and i need info on soil feeding charts if anyone has any ifo it would be cool i already have a chart but want to compare to others before trying and i would like to know how often do i have to use the fertelizers

Hey Prokiller, I wouldn't recommend using any nutrients for the first 3-4 weeks because the soil already has enough nutrients to help the plants survive. Around week 3 or 4 of veg take a look at the plants and see how healthy they are, If you start seeing any N deficiencies, then its time to start giving feedings of nutrients. Start out with 1/4 strength and start working your way up to full strength by flowering.

I've included some useful links for you as well that might help you understand more about anything you need to know :)

Happy Growing

So here is how you get started :)
Are you new to growing and don't know where to start, here is a link that will teach you everything you need to know :)
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you couldn't find what your looking for in the last link, you can find many of your answers by visiting The Grow Room.
THE GROW ROOM

Do you have sick plants that need answers, check out our Problems, Pest's and Disease control forum at
Problems, Pests & Disease Control

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Are you looking to purchase new growing equipment, nutrients, growing or smoking accessories, check out our sponsors!
As a member you can take advantage of specials that are run time to time :)
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE

Well I hope you enjoy exploring our wonderful community and feel free to make yourself home :)

By the way, don't forget to check out the monthl

one week old purple kush
IMG_20130108_234049.jpg
IMG_20130108_234126.jpg

i just got a 1000 watt hps with pro mix hp my mix is 50 % promix hp 25 % perlite 25 % earthworm casting is that good mix and i put 2 tablespoons of dolomite lime per gallon of mix do i mix the dolomite with only the promix or the whole thing mixed together example 2 tablespoons of golomite per gallon of promix or 2 tbspoons in the mix 50 % + 25% + 25% im confused and im going to be using gh flora 3 part series i hope i got it good thx for your help in advance

im going to be using this i would like to know what u guys think
WEEKLY FEEDING SCHEDULE:
Week 1 (rooted clones or 3 leaf-sets on seedlings) : 2.5 ml EACH Grow, Micro & Bloom
Week 2: 5ml Grow + 2.5ml Micro + 2.5ml Bloom
Week 3: 10ml Grow + 5ml Micro + 3ml Bloom
Week 4 until 12/12 : 12ml Grow + 6ml Micro + 3ml Bloom
Week 1 of 12/12 : 6ml Grow + 6mil Micro+10ml Bloom
Week 2 of 12/12: 3ml Grow + 7ml Miccro + 12ml Bloom
Week 3: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 14ml Bloom
Week 4: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 16ml Bloom
Week 5: 2..5 Grow + 7ml Micro + 18ml Bloom
Week 6: NO GROW + 6ml Micro + 20ml Bloom USE UNTIL FLUSH!
Flush 10-14 days before harvesting

Be careful when using this schedule for the first time though.
It' more of an expert GH chart, and has known to burn a lot of peoples plants when not used right..

I'd recommend starting at 1/4 to 1/3 strength and work your way up from there.

hope this helps!

I wouldn't use any nutrients for the first 3 or 4 weeks, just water and maybe a compost tea...the soil will have enough nutrients for the first 3 or 4 weeks. Then I would suggest starting your schedule how you have it.

i got a canfan 1023 cfm to exhaust the two hoods just need to figure out te wattage to use dont want to overheat advise would be nice

IMG_20130110_011608.jpg
IMG_20130109_200235.jpg
IMG_20130109_200051.jpg

it was too hot so i installed a fan with a intake planing on buying 2 300 watt cfl tomorow cant wait for these babies to grow purple kush its 23 celsus in the box when its closed

Back
Top Bottom