Miwa's 3rd Inside Grow

Re: Miwa"s 3rd Inside Grow

I am learning a lot already Miwa. I hope it is cool if I sub up? I did not know you could take a plant from DWC to soil, very cool! Are the plants above the ones that go outside then come in for 3 extra hours of light? Very impressive revegges.
:cheer:
not only can you go from water to soil..but also from soil to water...no..those plants are in flower..they are on natures clock...the ones i transport are in veg stage..nature doesn't have enough daylight ..to save on elect cost..11 hours outside..back inside for 4 more hrs light..:welcome: aboard..we can learn together..:thumb:

this hash plant...day 71 in flower..26 days pass due..no amber...buds are falling over..i think i will go ahead and pull this one..

Picture_05425.jpg
Picture_05531.jpg
Picture_05627.jpg
Picture_05724.jpg
Picture_05824.jpg
Picture_05919.jpg
Picture_06025.jpg
Picture_06120.jpg
Picture_06324.jpg
Picture_06629.jpg
Picture_06824.jpg
Picture_06923.jpg
i can't take close-ups worth a fuck...

very nice, looks great but i guess its one of them plants that dont turn amber, looks nice and swollen though so im sure its ready to come down, the calyx look swollen so it is pretty much done unless its foxtailing, if its foxtailing then it might not go amber until its finished but if their is no foxtailing then it could be a strain that just wont turn amber

I don't know what the deal is with the hash lady...i think she has a death wish..don't see any foxtailing...maybe i started the flush too early..the next one..i won't flush until i see amber..then i'll run 60 gal of water thru the pot...see how that works out...i got two Purple Haze...in the blue buckets...just like the 1st generation..no purple...not even the stem...
Picture_04435.jpg
Picture_04538.jpg
Picture_04635.jpg
Picture_04732.jpg

got some more..gotta go find them..i told them all to be here for the photo shoot..but you know females..they are never on time...unless its time to eat:)..focus

oh ok..heres my ft longs..my 1st ever...a Pineapple Express Reveg...she got a while to go..gonna be a nice yield...got her too close to the wall..shes casting shadows..

Picture_03652.jpg
Picture_03740.jpg
Picture_03847.jpg
Picture_04044.jpg
Picture_04137.jpg
Picture_04241.jpg

gotta go find the 12/12 from clones...i got my generator running today..and i just saw ..on the news..gas prices are on the rise...i can't win for losing..

not good, we got sky high fuel prices here as well, here unleaded and diesel is running at around £1,45 per litre, give or take .01 or .02 depending on which station you go to, so im sure yours is not costing as much as that yet but quality here is much higher or so im told,

but still i remember when you could fill a petrol can to the top with £2, now it costs around £7 to fill a small petrol can, but we get more miles to the gallon,

Yep....25..used to go for rides..get out of the car..leave the motor running...gas here now is 5.00 a gal..seeing more people on bikes..if the oil comp. would stay out of the way..we would have all elect cars by now..you can send people to the moon..but you can't make a battery that last over 50 miles..theres something wrong with that pic...

damn, now that would be nice, fuel is way to expensive now, but the cost of public transport also goes up so your no better of catching public transport to get around

i got my kids a 50cc quad bike, when i was younger i had moto x bikes and stuff like that but im not in as good health as i was so cant teach the kids to ride moto x bikes safely so i saved up and got a 4 stroke 50cc quad for them and that takes about £7 to fill the tank and its only a small tank, i was pretty amazed at this little quad, its automatic but got so much torque, it goes anywhere, i thought as it was a 50cc it would struggle over rough ground and up hills but this quad just keeps on pulling, ive sat on the back while showing my kids how to safely ride it and it easily pulled me and one of my kids up these hills and over really bumpy ground, put it this way a 50cc moto x bike would struggle on this bumpy ground but this little auto quad just keeps on going, i am pretty impressed with how much power it has actually got, does wheely's as well, not bad for a 4 stroke

Back
Top Bottom