Miwa's 3rd Inside Grow

space is no problem..its the light..more space more light..

How many lumens are light sabers? Also, did you use the force to make those colas reveg to that height?
Ill take your answer off the air... ;) Good weed sir.

Interesting link sir, some day maybe the federal government will legalize it, it's all about money to them though. I just can't believe they would put weed in the same category as the hard stuff, such ignorance.

Nice plants Miwa

I love the PE

The biological control with lacewing interests me. I am an arborist (20 yrs) and I understand how most of our insect problems are due to an imbalance in the ecosystem. I love natural control...very interested in the outcome. Just be careful with biological control it is a fine line ...too much of a good thing can offset other beneficial insects.

I strongly believe most of the time healthy, stress free plants will not be affected by over population of insects.

Every insect controls another. Problems arise when things are out of balance.

I am very against pesticides. It is my personal experience that pesticides kill everything ...both beneficial and predatory. In most cases the the predatory rebound faster than the beneficial. Thus the need for continued pesticide application. I love that you are working with a natural control :thumb:

Re: Miwa"s 3rd Inside Grow

this hash plant...day 71 in flower..26 days pass due..no amber...buds are falling over..i think i will go ahead and pull this one..

Picture_05425.jpg
Picture_05531.jpg
Picture_05627.jpg
Picture_05724.jpg
Picture_05824.jpg
Picture_05919.jpg
Picture_06025.jpg
Picture_06120.jpg
Picture_06324.jpg
Picture_06629.jpg
Picture_06824.jpg
Picture_06923.jpg
i can't take close-ups worth a fuck...
Happy Weednesday miwa:circle-of-love:
I think your picture taking skills are stellar so is your growing skills:)
stay focus +reps

Happy Weednesday miwa:circle-of-love:
I think your picture taking skills are stellar so is your growing skills:)
stay focus +reps
Good Weednesday Fish and pond..cam has so many settings..before i get to the latter ones..i've forgotton the earlier ones..:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Good Weednesday Spimp..

Nice plants Miwa

I love the PE

The biological control with lacewing interests me. I am an arborist (20 yrs) and I understand how most of our insect problems are due to an imbalance in the ecosystem. I love natural control...very interested in the outcome. Just be careful with biological control it is a fine line ...too much of a good thing can offset other beneficial insects.

I strongly believe most of the time healthy, stress free plants will not be affected by over population of insects.

Every insect controls another. Problems arise when things are out of balance.

I am very against pesticides. It is my personal experience that pesticides kill everything ...both beneficial and predatory. In most cases the the predatory rebound faster than the beneficial. Thus the need for continued pesticide application. I love that you are working with a natural control :thumb:
thanks Jay...natural control is better..continual use of pesticide creates super bugs..that creates stronger pesticides..break the cycle..get a Lacewing..:nomo:

Interesting link sir, some day maybe the federal government will legalize it, it's all about money to them though. I just can't believe they would put weed in the same category as the hard stuff, such ignorance.
Morning DL...they're not ignorant..just plain lying..hoping we are ignorant..

How many lumens are light sabers? Also, did you use the force to make those colas reveg to that height?
Ill take your answer off the air... ;) Good weed sir.
what up Spimp...testing my knowledge on this beautiful Weednesday ???ok ..light sabers..i do believe the White puts out 600 lumens..you can use filters to change the color..i used a green filter and my lumens dropped to around 360..i didn't need the force to get ft long colas..i had ---..are you going to build a light saber ??

well...cam batt dead..but i can set this up and post pics later...i had my aero cloner sitting in the window..in the cloner was 7 cuttings...3 Purple Haze and 4 Hash Plants..they all rooted and imediately went into flower mode because of short daylight period...hence the 12/12 from clone..i took them out of the cloner and put them in 1 gal pots..later i picked a HP and PH and put them in 3 gal pots...to see if pot size makes a difference in plant size...it does make a difference in veg mode..but in flower mode..i see no difference..plants height is from 14 inches to 18 inches tall...stretch seems to have stopped or slowed way down...photos next...

Hey Miwa, looking good in here,;)

>>>i took them out of the cloner and put them in 1 gal pots..later i picked a HP and PH and put them in 3 gal pots...to see if pot size makes a difference in plant size...it does make a difference in veg mode..but in flower mode..i see no difference..

A question for you. How long after transplanting did you start noticing better growth than your previous plants?

>>>i took them out of the cloner and put them in 1 gal pots..later i picked a HP and PH and put them in 3 gal pots...to see if pot size makes a difference in plant size...it does make a difference in veg mode..but in flower mode..i see no difference..

A question for you. How long after transplanting did you start noticing better growth than your previous plants?
never noticed better growth...

If the pot you were growing in was not root bound then you probably would see no differences. if it is well then a few days and the world will change:)

If the pot you were growing in was not root bound then you probably would see no differences. if it is well then a few days and the world will change:)
no...not rootbound...they were clones...and when i took them out of the cloner...they had buds on them..in my j...you must hsve missed it...at the time i posted..i said these clones got buds..they didn't have them when i took the cutting...so they rooted and flowered in the cloner...

Hi miwa, all done getting caught up on your journal, I'm sub'd.
Your indoor garden is very nice, the hash plant looks very fuzzy.:yummy:
I brought my bean bag and i'm just gonna plop down over here and watch, if that's cool. :popcorn:

miwa are you not using system care 7, the beta release, has 2 new features and ive not found any bugs with it, seems like a good beta version plus you get the pro version while its in beta, i can provide codes i get sent for the pro version of 6, but system care 7 seems to be ok to me, if you look on the

you can download number 7 from here
://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=15681
just add h t t p in front without the spaces, then scroll down the page till it says download, if you do go with it make sure you either delete number 6 or just keep choosing exit when it starts up else both will run at same time, you know you have the icon in bottom right hand corner of screen, well i just right click on 6 then choose exit and keep 7 running instead,

also are you using their malware IObit malware fighter as well, seems pretty good, my comp has never been this good be for,
just make sure your not running other similar programs else they will fight each other and cause problems, so i just have asc 7 and malware fighter running, everything else is deleted, i was shocked at how well my laptop worked after using that program,

anyways back to the plants, have you decided on chopping the plant down that wont turn amber,

also you know your pe with the really long buds, well i got a kerela cross skunk that is pretty similar, its not grown like a bush its just got 6 or 7 branches that are well over 1ft in length and bud from top to bottom, it looks like all the buds will join up on mine in time for harvest so should give me several 1ft buds, which i think is what you will be getting from yours also, i wonder if this is some similar cross in it, ive not had a plant that grows branches like that, they branches just grew strait up and didnt bush out and the branches that grew strait up have no side branches coming off them, so it just looks like long buds coming off the main stem, ill take some pics tomorrow and put in in my journal so you can have a look

Back
Top Bottom