Miwa's 3rd Inside Grow

i updated my Advance 6 to Advance Systemcare Ultimate..and i have the malware program..i'll check 7 out..got a lot of pics to upload...and would you believe it...lights out now so i can/t get pics..but this hash plant buds are turning purple..wtf...anyway 1st pic is a Hash plant..
Picture_11515.jpg
and another one..
Picture_11614.jpg
and another one..
Picture_11715.jpg
and a Purple Haze..
Picture_11813.jpg
and another
Picture_11911.jpg
and a group shot
Picture_12010.jpg
and some bud shots
Picture_1219.jpg
Picture_12214.jpg
Picture_12312.jpg
more to come...

got two more i put in larger pots..a Purple Haze and a HP
Picture_12511.jpg
the buds
Picture_12613.jpg
Picture_12714.jpg
the bag plant..that started out in the fog..then DWC...now pot
Picture_12813.jpg
Picture_12912.jpg
my last clone a Pineapple Express..this and the bag seed plant..has had no nutes since being potted...
Picture_13010.jpg
Picture_13112.jpg
and if you remember i had an alien growing...they said killit..well i didn.t...a hash plant clone
Picture_13213.jpg
i can't make up for the bushes i took out of the ground..but i'll be :lot-o-toke: til my next harves...focus

damn miwa, what you got, looks like you got your own garden center their,

if you try 7 then you dont need to delete 6, ive got both on mine so left 6 on and giving 7 a try as its the beta version so if theirs any problems ive still got 6 installed, so if you do go for it just remember to switch 6 off each time you switch your comp on as you will have both 6 and 7 running if you dont close 6, i find 7 is great and a bit quicker with the scanning as well,

have some reps my friend, you got some great looking plants in that garden center

damn miwa, what you got, looks like you got your own garden center their,

if you try 7 then you dont need to delete 6, ive got both on mine so left 6 on and giving 7 a try as its the beta version so if theirs any problems ive still got 6 installed, so if you do go for it just remember to switch 6 off each time you switch your comp on as you will have both 6 and 7 running if you dont close 6, i find 7 is great and a bit quicker with the scanning as well,

have some reps my friend, you got some great looking plants in that garden center
thanks DP...i can just delete 6...may keep 7

Very nice indeed, and I like the diy airpots.
trying to get air downstairs :cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy THCursday miwa:)
girls look sweet:bravo:

yep its fine to delete 6 but just remember 7 in still in beta form at the minute but your getting the prem version with 7 while its still in beta, once its released ill get some prem codes so ill get the full package, if you have problem getting your own code give me a shout as i can get them from the staff,

7 seems a bit quicker and has new features, but then i never had problems with number 6 either but 7 just is a bit quicker and covers more things when it scans, so delete 6 if you like, i kept both but 6 is not running i just leave 7 running, ive been using everything with the 7 version for the beta testing and i have not come across any bugs or anything that needs tweaking, it finds exactly what it should find, its pretty amazing stuff really, most programs dont find anywhere near as much problems as this program finds, all the others just skip past it and thats what slows the system down, but avs 6 and 7 works very well and finds and fixes problems on a daily basis

Happy Friedday miwa:)
nice soundtrack:)

Happy Friedday miwa:)
nice soundtrack:)
Happy Friedday Fish..yeah...sample music that came with the comp..

Nice video, I need to get an USB scope. Looks like fun!
it is fun General...you can focus in and watch or focus in and record..watch later.. there is no time limit on recording...it will do that until you turn it off...

i sure hope you are spraying with insecticide every 3 days.
yeah...right...

Looking great Miwa. ;)
thanks SG...i think this hash plant is ripe...whatta yall think...pull...right ?
21525.jpg
11987.jpg
31354.jpg
41005.jpg

looks good to me, to me it looks like 10% plus amber trichs, i harvets around 20 to 40% amber but most indica strains are pretty strong at 100% cloudy, we know thc is at its very best and peak at 100% cloudy, letting it go amber turns the thc into cbn which increases the couch lock affect, but i find on heavy indica strains the increase in couch lock is minimul, maybe on sativa strains it would make a big difference but i find on indica heavy strains the changes are slight

Happy Friedday Fish..yeah...sample music that came with the comp..

it is fun General...you can focus in and watch or focus in and record..watch later.. there is no time limit on recording...it will do that until you turn it off...

yeah...right...

thanks SG...i think this hash plant is ripe...whatta yall think...pull...right ?
21525.jpg
11987.jpg
31354.jpg
41005.jpg
Cut The Bitch:)

Back
Top Bottom