Miwa's 3rd Inside Grow

i got a lot of trimming..i hope they don't all get ripe at once...i'll start hanging whole plants:cheesygrinsmiley:this is what i fast dried
Picture_1828.jpg
Picture_1816.jpg
Picture_1838.jpg

i rolled one up and went out to the fromt porch...got comfy,,and fired up..smoothhhh...i couldn't feel nothing in the throat..so thats good ..smooth and not cured yet...about a miniute..minuite and a half...i felt it coming on..the top of my head...at the back..was like..pulsating and getting big..then behind my eyes..felt like ..my eyeball was being drawn back and my eye lids were getting heavy..all this time i haven;t puffed..i put it out when my eyelids were being pulled on..any..i fired it back up...my eyes are half open..or half close..idk...a sensation came down the back of my neck..and wrapped around my chest..and i felt ..like a squeeze..i stood up cause thats close to your heart..and i already got that..i forgot what you callit..where your heart skips a beat sometimes..i was born withit..anyway i sit back down..now the sinsation is in my legs...kind of tingly..then to the balls of my feet some more tingles..then...complete relax..i did not want to get out of the chair..thats it...trimming over..hands trying to cramp..anyway..i figue i got maybe 1/3 hung up...
Picture_1767.jpg
Picture_17311.jpg
Picture_17511.jpg
this is whats left now..if this scale works..
Picture_17210.jpg
yep...ok..1st handful//
Picture_17712.jpg
and 2nd handful
Picture_1807.jpg
i got another hash plant ..in flower..about a month ...its a reveg..i think she may have some ft longs..and the baby hash plants..for being 18 in tall..they're gonna have some nice colas..ok..now...the rest of this Doobie..stay focus

Happy Sativaday miwa:)
sounds like some killer dope? sure would hate to think that it was due to a puff of smoke that took you down.
But then again what away to go:thumb:
stay focus

Happy Sativaday miwa:)
sounds like some killer dope? sure would hate to think that it was due to a puff of smoke that took you down.
But then again what away to go:thumb:
stay focus
yeah...what a way to go...the smoothness of the smoke surprised me...

wht up SG..:cheesygrinsmiley:

congratulations on your harvest!
thanks King...yield would have been more if i hadn't flushed too early..should have kept her on nutes longer..strain guide threw me off...

anyway...shes finished and hung..i sealed the trim with a seal a matic...bag weighs 15 grs..so that gives me 101 grs of trim..
Picture_1871.jpg
total wet weight hanging=389grs...way short of my expectations..oh well..overall grows are increasing in yields..so i'm learning
Picture_1846.jpg
Picture_1859.jpg
Picture_1871.jpg
Picture_1884.jpg
Picture_1895.jpg
Picture_1902.jpg
Picture_1914.jpg
Picture_1924.jpg
all hung up..
Picture_1934.jpg
Picture_1954.jpg

now...on this grafting..they say you can;t mix a indica with a sativa..because sativas have hollow stems and branches..my bagseed is a sativa..and my PE is indica dominant..what do yall think...should i try it ??..it won't kill the lady..she/ll only abort :cheesygrinsmiley:..focus

Congrats on the Harvest. :goodjob:
thanks SG..its just starting...got to do this about 8 more times..checking trics 4-6 times a day..

Nice harvest, i know nothing about grafting, sound very interesting!
Nothing ???...better get on board with me and DP..you need to know this if you have plant limits...

Awesome photos!+reps. I really like the grafting idea. Here is what I think: if you can get the right parts of the stem to line up on each it may work. I would love to see it tried, even if it doesn't work. Some day when cannabis is legal, imagine people coming your nursery to get one plant that has multiple strains growing from the same stem.

You mentioned something about your worms in another thread. I wanted to tell you that if you mix coco coir with whatever veggies and fruits you mix in the blender you can keep it in tupperware for a long time. I have made really big batches this way and kept it in the fridge for weeks with no bad smells at all. It is one of those tupper wares with a little air hole on the top.

:Namaste:

Awesome photos!+reps. I really like the grafting idea. Here is what I think: if you can get the right parts of the stem to line up on each it may work. I would love to see it tried, even if it doesn't work. Some day when cannabis is legal, imagine people coming your nursery to get one plant that has multiple strains growing from the same stem.

You mentioned something about your worms in another thread. I wanted to tell you that if you mix coco coir with whatever veggies and fruits you mix in the blender you can keep it in tupperware for a long time. I have made really big batches this way and kept it in the fridge for weeks with no bad smells at all. It is one of those tupper wares with a little air hole on the top.

:Namaste:
Happy Skunkday RS..thanks for the tip on the worm food..grafting will kick off monday night...need some grafting supplys..

all the grows I have had have hollow stems. indica or sativa.
Nice pull even if your not happy:)

thanks SG..its just starting...got to do this about 8 more times..checking trics 4-6 times a day..

Nothing ???...better get on board with me and DP..you need to know this if you have plant limits...

I should have said I have never done it. I understand the concept. I have a cherry tree that has 3 different varieties on it. :)

Back
Top Bottom