Miwa's 3rd Inside Grow

Re: Miwa"s 3rd Inside Grow

:party:..remember this..
Picture_2794.jpg
the one with the long tail...up already...1 day..this is Eve...
Picture_02958.jpg
Picture_02862.jpg
got 6 more to go...

I found it:)
Strain---Pineapple Express---Bag Seed
Pot Size---1 Gal-5 Gal
Nutes------
Medium---Sunshine Mix 4 with Aggregate Plus
Lights---400w MH...400w HPS...CFLs 23w-105w
Location---Inside

Cool a new journal!!!

Cool a new journal!!!
wht-up Buck ???..yep..new journal..no use waiting on those slow females to get ripe..i can post yield/smoke report ..as it happen...i got things to learn..i got beans popping..getting ready to experiment with drafting..going to DYI me a flood and drain...and i got to watch this little pe i got going..shes a reveg..i can't gro her like i did her sister..out in the sun..with these lights i got to do a lot of trimming..i ordered some lacewing eggs..they hatched..i was going over the girls with my scope..and i saw them..thats cool..because they go thru stages,,when it gets to be an adult..they lay eggs on the plant..and the cycle starts over..they/re not like LBs..they are cannabals..they run out of food...they don;t fly away..they feed on the weak...man..this hobby has loads of info..about things around you..focus..

yep, the link worked so here i am,
subd and along for the ride, i didnt know none members could see our pics, i know the other sites you have to be signed up to as it dont show you the pics, so wasnt aware they could see our pics.

reveg looks great, i got an ak47 x uk cherry cheese in reveg at the minute, early in reveg though so not changed since harvest.

also the plant thats not turning amber remember that some plants dont go amber, so watch it dont start going hermie if its left in flower to long, around week 3 of it been in flower to long it will start to self seed, its how i make my own fem seeds, i know indica strains sometimes dont show any amber, just keep an eye on it

wht-up Buck ???..yep..new journal..no use waiting on those slow females to get ripe..i can post yield/smoke report ..as it happen...i got things to learn..i got beans popping..getting ready to experiment with drafting..going to DYI me a flood and drain...and i got to watch this little pe i got going..shes a reveg..i can't gro her like i did her sister..out in the sun..with these lights i got to do a lot of trimming..i ordered some lacewing eggs..they hatched..i was going over the girls with my scope..and i saw them..thats cool..because they go thru stages,,when it gets to be an adult..they lay eggs on the plant..and the cycle starts over..they/re not like LBs..they are cannabals..they run out of food...they don;t fly away..they feed on the weak...man..this hobby has loads of info..about things around you..focus..

Well I just learned something new too :cheesygrinsmiley:

How efficient, IN YOUR EXPERIENCE, are using these lacewing insects as a deterrent for other known and common pests. Forgive my insensitivity but I just have a urge to kill every one of those creepy crawlers if I saw them in my room :passitleft:

Happy Skunkday miwa:)
stay focus

How efficient, IN YOUR EXPERIENCE, are using these lacewing insects as a deterrent for other known and common pests. Forgive my insensitivity but I just have a urge to kill every one of those creepy crawlers if I saw them in my room :passitleft:
this is my 1st time using lacewings..been using lady bugs..only problem with them is when they run out of food..they leave.then the bugs come back..how long these lacewings hang out..still remains to be seen..

Happy Skunkday miwa:)Happy Skunkday Fish...i was watching the lacewings feed..with my usb scope..a mite walk right by 3 of them..the wings really must have been injoying whatever they were munching on..they didn't even look at the mite..i was hoping to see Wings attacking so i could make a video..will try again later...
stay focus

Good morning and Good Weed Miwa hope you are having a good Skunkday:peace::goodjob::thumb::high-five::circle-of-love:
Good Skunkday Harley..spent my morning watching a mite stroll by 3 lacewings..wth

May I ask? Why have I noticed most users make up a random, weed-related name for each day of the week? Is this a 420 tradition I have not yet been accustomed too?
Members of an elite group..wanta join ???..talk to the Pond Keeper...

I figure WHY NOT! lol we are all hopefully stoned here and have messed up minds according to some:) so WHY NOT:)?
May I ask? Why have I noticed most users make up a random, weed-related name for each day of the week? Is this a 420 tradition I have not yet been accustomed too?

Back
Top Bottom