MKono's First Indoor Grow

Yeah, I’ve also done the two plates, but found it was a pain trying to keep the pt at the right moisture level. Because you don’t want the other sopping were, you just want it wet. That’s why I stuck with the baggy method. It’s acts as a humidity dome and I can leave it for longer periods without worrying about drying out the pt.
Hmm I could always just switch it out now

98AD19BC-FF56-4033-9476-7B652913087E.jpeg

I just so happened to have a picture of my previous run.

Yeah man I mean it’s up to you brother.
Ah sweet, yeah thats a good idea. Would be awesome if it magically showed its root tonight.

Update:
The Girl Scout Cookie cracked now but not yet long enough to plant. Maybe before I head to bed it will. The two unknowns, nothing yet.

So after a few hours, my temp is sitting at 23.6c and humidity at 33.7% with the inline fan on. During the seeding phase should these numbers be up? I wondering if I should put a bowl of water in there for now and see if I can raise the humidity a bit.

The temp is fine. The rh could probably be raised a bit your right. You could create a dome for the seedlings before they sprout, then after they sprout I wouldn’t keep it on for long.
Il go out a buy clean cups to put on top and give that shot. Im guessing what, min 40% even in veg?

Fair warning to all. I can already tell il start over analyzing shit lol

Thanks buddy. Having fun already and it's just the beginning.
I'm especially curious to see how the dry nutrients workout.

I'm especially curious to see how the dry nutrients workout.
I still plan on using liquid nutes when it's in it in its final 5gal but using the frazzle as a mix with the sunshine. Woukd it be okay to top dress the cups a little in a few days?

So I woke up this morning and happy to see the 3rd seed (GSC) poked its head. I actually made the mistake of watering a bit too much on that 3rd one, there was runoff but doesn't look like its going to be a bad thing. I took the domes off and lowered the light to 24" and will pay a visit a few times to just to make sure its good. Now, feeding has always the number one thing I get confused with. I know its not to yet but at what point would I consider doing it? Im guessng a few fan leaves? I was just recommended the microbes to go along with the soil but was told that after a few weeks I would need to feed it nutrients. I have bought them yet but I have a good idea what Im going to try.
I originally planned to go from the solo right into the 5gal but Im thinking that maybe a 1gal or even a 3gal would a good idea to really get those roots developed, which is also when I would think mixing the frazz with the peat is good. I really want to hear what you guys think. I guess what im worried about is how long can the girls last in the solo cups with only water?

You’re right on with your couple leaf theory. It’s a lot of personal preference.

I like to wait until a couple sets grow and I feel my stem is somewhat rigid.

prob a week or two.

If you see any roots at the bottom of your cup you’re good to transplant when ever you get time.

You’re right on with your couple leaf theory. It’s a lot of personal preference.

I like to wait until a couple sets grow and I feel my stem is somewhat rigid.

prob a week or two.

If you see any roots at the bottom of your cup you’re good to transplant when ever you get time.
Good stuff I think what I'm worried about using both the amendments and nutes and thinking it's too much. Im not entirely sure if it's intended to use by itself either.

You can start introducing nutes at around 2-3 weeks.

like silverfox said, if you see roots at the bottom of the holes, it’s time to transplant. Also, general rule of thumb is, once the leaves expand past the outer rim of the cup.

Also, keep a close eye on those seedlings to make sure that light doesn’t burn them up.
I would actually leave the light at 30” above then, let the plants speak to you. If you notice them stretching towards the light, then drop it down to 28, if their still stretching at a fast rate, then drop it down to 26. So on and so forth.

You can start introducing nutes at around 2-3 weeks.

like silverfox said, if you see roots at the bottom of the holes, it’s time to transplant. Also, general rule of thumb is, once the leaves expand past the outer rim of the cup.

Also, keep a close eye on those seedlings to make sure that light doesn’t burn them up.
I would actually leave the light at 30” above then, let the plants speak to you. If you notice them stretching towards the light, then drop it down to 28, if their still stretching at a fast rate, then drop it down to 26. So on and so forth.
Oh now I'm told and I'm not home. My babies!! Lol

Also, those last two haven't done anything so I'm considering them duds. Would update the op but seems like we can't after a while.

Good stuff I think what I'm worried about using both the amendments and nutes and thinking it's too much. Im not entirely sure if it's intended to use by itself either.
I spoke with a buddy of mine that was growing AK in dry mix, he was on week 3 of veg he wound up mixing cal-mag with is dry mix, he killed his plant. not trying to make you worry just wanted to give you more information that I received first-hand. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom