Hey guys HUGE expansion coming at you!! Also sorry for changing the specs so soon after the start of the journal but as a new grower i can't contain my excitement and I'm feeling the need to look at a 45 foot canopy, now that i have had a taste i can't get enough. I'm sure you all can understand my decision, if you found your self in situation where it was an option to significantly expand your grow. This also means i will be extending my veg period until i can fill out my 5 X 9 Scrog well enough to start flower with my new RDWC system and new lights. So strap in for a lengthy ride boys, i hope you don't mind :bongrip:
I have some Pics of the new girls to show you, as well as my new veg setup
New Specs:

Grow Space: 5' X 9' X 8' tent
Lighting: 1800 watts. In order :: 600W hps 600W MH 600W hps (Mixed Spectrum ;) )
Grow System: RDWC
Grow Medium: Hydrocorn
Air pumps: 2 X commercial grade 45 L/m 6 prong
Ventilation: Phresh Hype Fan 8" 710 CFM / Phresh filter
Plant count: 2 X Platinum Bubba Kush 1 X Cookie dream

Transplanting the Bubbas'...
DSC0004617.JPG
DSC0004517.JPG

The newly planted ladies in waiting...
DSC0005215.JPG

A little update on the Cookie dream...
DSC0005112.JPG

The new Veg Setup...
DSC0004816.JPG
DSC0005513.JPG

And my Poorly drawn plans for the future, i hope you can decipher it :hmmmm:
DSC0006916.JPG

Lookin good man.....love the air bubbles from your air stone!!! What brand is that? Where ya find it?

Mine are cheaper air stones in bottom of each but I am also top fed with another air stone in the rez too.

Thanks Papasmoke1127 and CO Finest. :Namaste:
My air stones are the round flat air stone disks 6in and I am running three buckets on the Active Aqua Commercial Air Pump with 6 outlets, 45L per minute. I found them at my local hydro store, love them so far.:high-five:
:420:
Happy Growing!

Hey MKrop420 how old are your plants??
Hey Goldmouf :welcome:
The clones are about a week old and the cookie dream is about 2 months from germination. She should really start to shoot up with the 360MH though :morenutes:

Looking good MK....cant wait til mine start getting tall and bushy!!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom