MightyMonte88 Second Grow Indoor Feminized Eldorado HPS/MH Soil

MightyMonte88

Alright guys i'm finally starting my second grow only this time i've broken away from using MG soil, and picked a different strain.

STRAIN : Nirvana Eldorado feminized (5 seeds)
Anybody grow this strain yet?

SOIL : EearthGrow natural organic fertilizer from wal-mart, i havn't decided on what to feed them yet. Worst case scenario i'll use the MG feeding system again.

LIGHTING: 600 watt MH for veg, 600 WATT HPS for flowring. I'm also growing more plants this time, the seeds are feminized so i should end up with 8 females so i'll be installing some Mini florescence/ power strip setup as an AUX light source.

I place the order with nirvanashop but i'm having alittle trouble right now...does anybody have experience with this supplier shipping to the U.S?? The hangup was i used western union to pay them for the order and i was not able to input my order number from nirvanas site into the forum through western union to send the money, so they recieved the payment with no notification as to who it was from. I used their support ticket system to try and correct this but i'm still waiting on a reply. *Fingers crossed* It'll be a deal breaker for the whole grow if i end up getting shafted.

For some reason none of the seeds from my prior grow will germinate :/

I'll be back on throughout the week to update this.

I found Nirvana wouldn't accept my money too in Easter Europe, it failed at the money verification stage as well.

Sorry for that news, hope your case is better.

x

For some reason none of the seeds from my prior grow will germinate :/

I'll be back on throughout the week to update this.

How did you store your seeds? I've learned that how you store your seeds is one of the most influential factors in germination. And in a baggy in a drawer don't cut it for more than a very short time.

canabinerd, yeah i had them stored in a bag. Could've been something with the grow process of the plants too, it was my first run.

Well it's not looking good, i sent two tickets to nirvanaseeds through their support portal and havn't gotten a reply. The kicker is that they recieved the payment of 60$, like i said if this ends up being a " I lose" deal, then this grow is dead before it even began.

Arg, day 3 no response from Nirvanashop.com . I sent another ticket, they received the payment yesterday and should have at least replied. I'll give it two more days, after that -Rep and i'm NEVER trusting an "online" seed bank again. I didn't expect this, "Nirvanashop.com" has a pretty solid rating, but well see.......

Alrighy guys grow is a go! Nirvanashop got back to me, they've been busy and i was being alittle impatient lol. I'll keep yall posted

canabinerd, that's the plan this time lol.

Alright guys sorry for the laps of info here, i dont have internet anymore.

We're about 3 weeks to a month into this grow. I've got a total of 11 plants, 7 are random bag seed, and 4 i managed to get from a friend who bought an Oz of northern lights so i lucked out.

Plants re doing gravy, but i hit a sang... I have to move by the end of march, so my question is, if i throw them into flowering in two weeks, will i be able to harvest by the time i leave? and being that the plants are only a foot tall will they at least give me a yield?

Hiya, MightyMonte :ciao:

I think having only February and March to flower would be cutting it very close and may not be enough time. The suggested flowering times I see for Northern Lights are 7-9 weeks, and that's probably for a plant that is sexually mature when you flip it.

If I were in your situation I'd probably flip now or within the next week, at least. Giving them two extra weeks of veg time isn't going to benefit you much if you have to pull them early. You will still get some buds if you flip now, given that they're a month old. A lot of people veg for a month and flip. Some people even grow 12/12 from seed and can still get a decent yield.

Hope everything works out!

Thanks for the tip dresney. Here's my plan, 7 of the plants are 2-3 weeks ahead of the northern lights(NL), the NL plants are still in there two week containers ( i use smaller containers for the 1st two weeks) however they're being re-potted in 2 days, i'm giving them exactly 2 more weeks of vegg and then flipping 12/12.

Btw i have an update on the grow, i mixed 1/8 of MG Soil into my soil mix to help feed the plants through vegg. Having less MG will also help now that i'll have to kickstart the flowering feeding cycle in 2 weeks.

Hope i have enough time.

Alright i'v got a small update, One of the plants is growing kind've strangely. It looks as if the seedling tried to sprout into Two plants, the main stalk looks exactly like two stalks fused in the middle, figure eight shaped. It has two "tops" and twice as many leaves as the rest.

I know this journals kind've skimpy right now, but next week i'll have a large update with allot of pictures, room temp/hum, and day information, as well as any other info i haven't updated yet. Sorry for the delay...

Alright another small update, i promise pics are coming soon lol. The "Monster plant" is indeed a monster plant. the stem is a full blown figure 8 shape, and it has two full "top flowers", however i think it might have a problem. It has ALLOT of leaves, it literally resembles a bush right now, i don't think it's getting light to all of the leaves because of how thick it's "canpoy" is. The plants only 15" tall, but it has 10-12 fan leaves, and i can't count how many "flowers" she has yet. I'm keeping my fingures crossed that this one will turn out a female.

I want to know though, if this plant turns out to be a female, and i get seeds from it. Will the plants i grow from the seeds harvested from this plant, turn out like this plant?

Alright here's the first official update for this grow.

Day 45

Room temp High 81, Low 73 - The temp stays in this range no matter what
Room Humidity High 59, low 53

Lamp height sits at 14 " right now, measured from tallest plant.

Tallest plant is at 16"

11 plants total, 4 are Northern Lights. The rest are bag seeds.

Here's the new setup, i added 4 mini CFLs to my lighting setup.

The way the plants are arranged was only temporary until the northern lights plants were ready for their fullsized pots, which is tomorrow.
IMG_026631.JPG

Here's the bag seed ladys...
IMG_026832.JPG

IMG_027026.JPG

IMG_026929.JPG

Heres the Northern Lights girlies...

northernlights8.JPG

last but not least, the monster plant...

freakstemsplit.JPG

freak_top_3.JPG

freakstem1.JPG

freaktop_2.JPG

freaktop.JPG

Back
Top Bottom