MNS - My New Spot

Been single for three years, maybe four.. now why didn't I think of that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm not sure if tailor made cigs actually have tobacco in them :rofl::rofl:

Skunkworks, still can't believe that's an ssh and you got it to that size.. that's awesome..

Where's Black Thumbs, I haven't seen him for a while..

I just got a NutriBullet, I felt healthier just walking out the shop with it :rofl: I've been on a shit diet of bongs coffee (over 5day I'd say hitting 10) and takeaway. I don't seem to have areal appetite anymore, don't think I'm depressed (might be, shit with ex affecting time with daughter but that's only in short little hits of downness, not a constant pain) but I just dont eat. I'll make spaghetti Bol and have that few nights a week, salads roll for lunch every second day and either fish and chips, Chinese or both one or two nights during the week.. thinking have some healthy smoothie in mornings instead of coffee and if I dont feel like eating tea, make up some veggie smoothie to smash down at night. might be able to add some cannabis leaves, they have good shit in them dont they?

Hey Grizz, you could try bullet proof coffee, a lot of people swear by it. I got the recipe off Doc Bud, I'm happy to post if you like.

Post away mate.. awesome day here.. just put a master kaze into the outdoor garden.. watch her flower now for a month, she's been on 24-7 last month. I just topped the shit out of it, I'm kinda hoping the shock might hinder the flower transition, idk, worth a try, won't hurt anyway, she's got three months to get over it..

Here goes.
Organic butter (Aldi)
Organic coconut oil (Aldi)
Good quality brewed coffee (organic if you can get it)
Method:
Brew cup of cooffee
Put in blender(nutribullet)
Add 1 tablespoon each of butter and coconut oil
Blend
Pour out and drink
Add nothing else.
Be warned, this drink can have a laxative effect the first couple of days, just reduce the butter and coconut oil until your used to it. It switches on your brain and will keep you powered till about lunchtime. Good luck and enjoy.

That sounds.... I don't know how that sounds :rofl: I'll try it though.. I'm a flat white one half sugar. Does it taste nice?

It doesn't taste bad, I'm a white and one guy too, it depends a lot on the quality of the coffee, I know a guy that buys an instant version somewhere on line, he loves it and he saves time not having to brew. Personally, I like to slow brew good coffee.

I have a really good espresso machine. Italian, that cost me way to much :rofl: probably why I drink so many coffees, getting the most out of it :rofl: I buy an organic fair trade coffee, tastes best and they give some money to something apparently. Cost the same if not cheaper anyway :rofl:

Well buddy, you're most of the way there, worst case, you hate the taste, you always need butter, and coconut oil goes in everything. Just don't be too far from a dunny, just in case.

Quotes from Nevil
Garlic bud came from Jim Ortega, as did Maple Leaf. You'll notice from the photo of pure Garlic from my old catalogue, how similar it is in structure to the Skunk#1. I suspect they have a common ancestry. I think of Garlic as a pre-Sam Skunk, but maybe Jim knows more.
In any case, the two crossed well together.
Further improvements may be made by putting the hybrid to Super Skunk. The latest versions will add resin and richer smells to the mix. For the lovers of Skunkoids, there is plenty of good material to play with. UK Cheese may also benifit from a cross to the Garlic line. They are all variations on a theme. Beginners stuff really, but not to be sneezed at. For many, it's where the money is. Heavy yielding, clean limbed Skunkoids make good breeding material.
N.
Could you tell me if I am right when I think I can see some similarities between Garlic Bud and Critical Mass?
I expect that you can.
N.

There's a few threads for garlic bud, old school heads looking for it.. reading the threads, I think I should have cloned the critical Skunk.. I might have arsed the one in the small sample I cracked. I could try reveg I guess...

Yeah,Skunk should be right.. I've found it has a negative effect on some strains, I don't know if that's supported or scientific at all. Ive read that some are stronger but I haven't found this.. good last resort when there's no other options :passitleft:

Nev Skunk

IMG_54887.JPG

IMG_548510.JPG

IMG_54926.JPG

IMG_54959.JPG

IMG_54946.JPG

IMG_549310.JPG

IMG_54896.JPG

IMG_54907.JPG

Thanks mate.. slowly does it.. :passitleft:

Deciding on buying a portable vape is starting to become one of the hardest decisions I've faced :rofl: everyone I decide on, I look further and get turned off by it but on to another. I'm also going in circles, reading info I've already read go back to one then read more and back to the other :rofl: it's a lot of money for me if I don't use it but I can't buy a shit one, cause I know I won't use it.. I don't get these apps. I can't see myself wanting a cone, so I pick up my phone and dial it in, before mullen and packing. Deciding between, arizer air, crafty, ghost or grizzly guru. I really like the name of the grizzly guru :rofl:

Deciding on buying a portable vape is starting to become one of the hardest decisions I've faced :rofl: everyone I decide on, I look further and get turned off by it but on to another. I'm also going in circles, reading info I've already read go back to one then read more and back to the other :rofl: it's a lot of money for me if I don't use it but I can't buy a shit one, cause I know I won't use it.. I don't get these apps. I can't see myself wanting a cone, so I pick up my phone and dial it in, before mullen and packing. Deciding between, arizer air, crafty, ghost or grizzly guru. I really like the name of the grizzly guru :rofl:

I didn't end up buying one, but I was keen on the mighty and the crafty.

I didn't get one, can't make my mind up.. to hard,bongs are so much easier, I know I really like them :rofl:

Phone isn't allowing pics.. Nev Skunk and master kaze have been harvested.. I wasn't going to but I took a little bud off nev Skunk and looked over it, it looked done. Now dry and cure and find out in couple months how she is. Looks great...

I've got da Buddha.. I don't mind the high from it but it combusts to easily.. i love cones but another option, especially for work would be nice. My mflb is a waste of money herb and time, for me..

i somehow stuffed my critical Skunk.. I think it's wind burn but not 100% sure.. I don't have a good feel for the nutrients I'm using. Chemicals don't give me the same options,because I'm not sure of the make up and effect each has on the plant. I know what seaweed does what beanies and feed etc the relationship with the plant, but go green or just part a nutrient or b, I'm not sure. I'm basically using them to directions..
Others look really healthy,although the med man looks a little hungry, I'll mix her own juice up at a little higher than the others and see how it goes..

Back
Top Bottom