MNS - My New Spot

Medicine man does stack nicely, even under my lighting :rofl: thanks mate :passitleft: I had a tinker around with one of my broken panels last night.. ok,I plugged it in and it worked :rofl: so that's hanging in my veg tent,taken that to 215w. I'll see how long it lasts.. I've got six others sitting there, maybe I could swap them over as they break, maybe with a rest, theyll work again for a while :rofl:

You want buf buds? go have a look at these dudes growing with 1000w hPs or a couple of cmh :rofl::rofl: thanks mate.. I will say medicine man just wants to grow. Can see why it or rather rhino is our cash crop..

I don't know why I hadn't thought of this earlier.. my broken panels, although most had different defects, all of them the blue and red leds worked,it was only the middle cobs that either flickered or switch wouldnt work etc.. I should hang these in flower tent around my panels using the red /blue uva leds. This should add some spectrum and light to the mix. Won't hurt anyway..

Look at the aeration this gives to soil.. it's got to be safe, so close to privates and how long do some kids or oldies sit in a wet nappy. Worth a look..

YouTube

Damn, I still don't see them.. thought resetting phone may have reset whatever I changed.. guess not..

I'm not sure I'm done with the hempies so I bought 2 new ones right after Halloween. Trick or treat. I hope the black is light proof but I've never harvested one so I have no idea what the roots will look like.

DSC_029233.JPG

DSC_029322.JPG

No idea what this stamp means.

DSC_0293a1.jpg
I got a few of those aswell lol

Thanks pat :passitleft: you got a grow going/journal?

i opened a packet of Ortega a few days ago.. as I opened the packet,a seed fell onto the table,I grabbed two out of the packet and the other from the table. That's when the issues started :rofl: there was two seeds on the table. Either I dropped two (more than likely) or a stray seed (doubtful,as I'd just wiped the table down but still?).. four days late and only one seed has cracked so far.. which is cool but is it the Ortega? :rofl: whatever it is, I have identical twins :)

IMG_007772.JPG

Critical skunk... day 45 since flip.. I looked back and found some dates. Only one I can't find is med man that's deep in flower but I think it's a few days to a week younger than cs..
she's letting off a fragrance again.. and the flowers are a little more sticky than they have been.. maybe she's over whatever ails her. Just in time :rofl:

IMG_007479.JPG

IMG_007679.JPG

Thanks mate.. she is actually looking a little better under natural light.. turned the corner I think.. gave a little h2o2 four days ago, that did something good :rofl::passitleft:

Twins isnt an everyday occurrence.. feral just had some come up. Often you'll see something either new or rare happening around the same time in growrooms. Strange...

Beautiful colas there grizz!!! Pretty jealous you got the twin bean. You mean to tell me you opened a pack of tacos and that seed fell out?

That's funny as fuck man.. I had to google ortega tacos to understand what you meant.. Aussie here.. no no, if that happened here, I would have said 'I opened a packet of Old El Paso....' :rofl: that's cracked me up Dabbler.. Ortega is the name of the strain, it's nl1x nl5... :high-five: :passitleft: seeds in tacos :rofl: you guys and your legalisation. Used to be a toy in the box, you telling me it's now seeds :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom