Moderngroroom Soil Critical Purple Northern Lights Grow Journal

Yes I have a grow
First line in my signature "Grow party"

No i remember now i just keep forgetting plus i usually get on and read my journal and hop off weekends is about the only time i have to find time to be on here usually between 11:00 till 3:30 4:00am sry i need to swing by and check up on your grow tho

I'm actually trying to unwatch a few! I need to get my unread sub list under three pages in the morning :).
Well dont unfollow me lol you and angrybird are like my brother and sister i think highly of both of you and will never ever even meet or talk to you in person and thats weird lol..

LOL! Oh yeah my wife is fine with me spending time here...been married 25 years so she doesn't care all that much if I watch TV with her or not ;). 9th grade? Oof!

Good for you starting the college fund for your kids and stashing your wife's money there :thumb:. Saving for your kids' future is one of the best things we can do for them.
Well congrats on the 25 yrs bro thats awesome we celebrate our 15 yrs of marriage in november we waited awhile to marry till we new our high school love wasnt going to fade off lol

Atleast you and angerbird have a 420 mug i wouldnt ever beable to win anything lol
Actually, I donated most of my winnings.
My tshirt is on its way and THAT will be a picture, as soon as I recieve it.
It's 420 tradition to take a pic :)

Actually, I donated most of my winnings.
My tshirt is on its way and THAT will be a picture, as soon as I recieve it.
It's 420 tradition to take a pic :)
Well thats nice of you.
T-shirt!! cant go wrong there, my wife would wear it anyways lol i never would get to lol but she likes shirts with logos on them i have sales men leave us shirts all the time and ill bring them home to her. They laugh bc i say i need a medium and im a 6’3 248lb man and theres no way a medium is going over my back lol but yeah let me know when u post the pic please id like to see it

She was starving forsure bc she is back on track and having some killer growth happining now and all the defeciencys have stopped completely Just sucks bc she was losing out on atleast 2 weeks of building out fat buds idk if she will even be a decent harvest now but i still have atleast 30 days till harvest or less but idk how much bigger she will get

How's it going MGR? I hope everything is good with you and the family.

Yeah everything is good, been really busy in physical therapy is killing me so by time i get home i wanna lay down in fall asleep but im getting better. Ill post some pics tonight of ww

Thanks for asking shed, in all is well.. how things you ok i hope!!

PT is supposed to be good pain so good for you for sticking to it! All is well here.

Just checking in :).

Yeah they definitely grab the pain from your body lol i had a filling this morning i said to myself i bet shed has asked where iv been i better look!! Going to suck after ww grow ill have nothing to post till early summer i designed my room to work only for winter

Too hot the rest of the time? No worries...when you start a new journal jump into my thread and wherever else you hang out and drop the link in.

Ill have my outdoor grow going on. i grow some good shit outdoors in the woods..

WW doing good she packing on the weight still the hairs are starting to turn and she is the worst stinking canna plant iv grown indoors by far, the carbon scrubber doesnt even want to scrub the smell all the way i get high sitting in here with her lol

Back
Top Bottom