Moderngroroom Soil Critical Purple Northern Lights Grow Journal

Great suggestion PW!

I know that many of the Professor's strains have completely orange pistils long before he's ready to harvest.

Also light burn, bug sprays, or water can make the pistils turn prematurely. And of course, pollination!
Shit i hope not pollination, bc iv never grown a pheno in it not have any seeds. Last year my white widow had seeds and the outdoor grow also had seeds I wonder if smoking bag weed that had seeds in it is it possible to spread the pollen that way. But the auto’s never have seeds tho so cant be that.

It's possible, could be just a phenotype
Thats what im hoping gosh i hope its not from pollen intheshed has me freaking now lol but iv never grown a photo in it not have seeds when there suppose to be feminized so will see but im hoping its just from the light leaks i had last yr

Let's go with just early browning of the pistils then!
Works for me buddy! Lol if i have no light leaks this grow around in i have seeds then what else could it be thats causing my photos to seed..

Just let it ride...it looked good in the last pics!

If it's just the top buds it could be light burn too.
Yeah im not going to stress about it itll b what itll be. I have the light at 28 inches and the leafs are praying but idk if the leafs are praying if that means anything about being to close

Do these look about the size they should be at 5 weeks? Also when lights out my humidity is at 90% and walls are damp filling
6750B06C-6D3A-43DD-B22E-1C3BD08CA99A.jpeg
D0B3E6FC-6605-40F2-80A3-521C61B57B43.jpeg
DCC0628E-2C79-4066-839D-E17EDE045A18.jpeg
051E1C47-0884-4FB6-9654-5F3936E54066.jpeg

Humidity that high is never good for flowering plants. That will definitely limit your harvest.
Shit idk how to get it down without baking them bc a small dehumidifier wont keep up and my big one gets it to hot in here

Can you run the dehuey in the room instead? Then push the dry air in via the intake?
No bc i have a swing door to keep the light out that i made for this grow so when my exhaust fan kicks on the door swings open and lets the air come in. I have the ac infinity in here and its the one without humidity control. Im just gonna have to put my big one in here theres no other choice

Can you vent the dehuey heat outside the tent? Even if you have to makeshift it?
Did you get a chance to look at those leafs i posted, try to see what you think is wrong and going on

I think its
Hard to tell what those leaves are doing in purple light though. Also, upper leaves, new or old growth? Gonna need white light pics.
I think its a potash deficiency

What are your current feeding numbers? Most potassium deficiencies also come with yellowing of the leaves. If you're not seeing that, I would be leaning more toward potassium or phosphorus toxicity.

White light pics would still help!
Quick question I just fucked up and realized i used grow big on this water tonight instead of tiger bloom will that effect anything just doing it once?

Back
Top Bottom