Moikka

Welcome nortti to 420 Magazine no Gods here just the weed God gave to us on this great earth to grow . Do you have any pics to add to the introduction of your grow.

Welcome!

:hookah:

Welcome nortti to 420 Magazine no Gods here just the weed God gave to us on this great earth to grow . Do you have any pics to add to the introduction of your grow.
So nice to have warm welcome, thank you. No pics from previous 2rounds, sorry... 1st time, 300kwh used-> 200g okayish out, 2nd time 1,1Mwh used -> 750g out, upped my drying and cure game, now I have reserve and grand reserve ,) And all this was possible only by this and only this forum.

So nice to have warm welcome, thank you. No pics from previous 2rounds, sorry... 1st time, 300kwh used-> 200g okayish out, 2nd time 1,1Mwh used -> 750g out, upped my drying and cure game, now I have reserve and grand reserve ,) And all this was possible only by this and only this forum.
750 g that’s fantastic. :thumb:
Below on this post is a helpful link for new members. You can ask questions, make a journal so others can follow along . Those that you followed you can go say high now that you decided to sign up !

750 g that’s fantastic. :thumb:
Below on this post is a helpful link for new members. You can ask questions, make a journal so others can follow along . Those that you followed you can go say high now that you decided to sign up !
agreed, I still can't belive my eyes when I'm burping my glass jars. And so happy that i dont have to pay random dudes for my medicine.

Okay, this is better than my first attempt to make an account to this forum... I just did not post anything and then my acc was rejected...
No you didn’t get rejected your here right ?

Welcome to 420 magazine @nortti

When your ready to start a grow journal, here's the link.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hello everyone! I've been lurking here from feb2021. I just had to make an account to tell my thanks and just maybe make my own grow journal. I'm resurrecting the capn' style ,) Please forum gods approve me, thanks!
Hello @nortti Hope you are well.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom