Momma's Kitchen Serving: Black Cali Grape

Your the one that made it all happen! Thank you again for sharing all your knowledge and coaching me along the way between MC, seeds needing help opening and spotting things I'm to close to see.
Thank you @MrSauga :hug:
Aww thanks Momma! It's a team effort. Without your love and ability to pick things up quickly, not to mention the number of plants you have to juggle around your schedule... wait! You deserve all the credit. Who does that anyhow! :love:
Don't sell yourself short. You're a tremendous gardener and it shows over and over again.

@MrSauga

Big Thanks to Mr S for helping me save the seeds them the membrane was stuck on them along with the seed shell.

They survived, and this is the finished product from my favourite plant, right from the beginning.

Hubby smoked a little (not cured) and loved the elevation and sweet flavour. I'll give a detailed description after it's cured.

:love: :thanks::hug::love: Mr.S!

Big Thanks to Mr S for helping me save the seeds them the membrane was stuck on them along with the seed shell.
:hug: Any you paid it forward within a week! You were teaching what you just learned to others! :circle-of-love:
You betcha Momma. I would do it all over again but you're a pro now and have learned many little tricks in the last several months :)

Was any of your plants male in the end? Out of the ones you expected to me hermie

The odd one at the beginning that I said was showing flower when it wasn't 12/12? Sorry I was thinking the greenhouse.

I did have one that looked Hermie. I cut her down right away. Why?

I crossed my 24k gold from DNA genetics with Chernobyl pollen. I'm calling it Atomic gold. I grew a few test plants in #1's recently. All were stable and tasty :D

Here's those test plants

Looks awesome Dank!!! Drop some pic whenever ya want♥️

Black Cali Grapes!!!! I haven't forgot about you. I cleaned up the rooms yesterday and sprayed for Spider Mites. IPM.
I will feed later today.

I have about 15 to up pot tomorrow. She is a awesome strain. Super Frosty. Loved watching her phenotype develop. One of the more fragrant strains I have grown. Pics to come.

Jumping back in here. I'm ready to up pot the BCG! I have many to do. So stay tuned.

I am also going to clone some and then I'm going to do an experiment (to me) and do a set of clones with Colloidal Silver. I'd like some seeds from her and a couple others, Red Afro, Alaskan Purple, Amnesia. See what happens.
The clones I cut just at flipping the Greenhouse, those clones I'm potting today. They have some small sites where flower would develop so I will reveg the ones I want to keep to flower the others I will use the Silver on.
I may start another journal so those can watch the develop. See how I'm doing at the time.

Pics to follow

Back
Top Bottom