Momma's Kitchen Serving: Black Cali Grape

Looking good! Seedlings kind of look like they are stretching, may just be the angle. Also not a terrible thing as you can just cover her stem with soil when u repot next

Yes they did. I was flipping rooms and had to replace the floor and well.... time passed. Yes I will bury them deeper next transplant. They also all came up at different times and had a backwards start, pardon the pun.... :green_heart: :kiss:

Looking good. The environment I have them in isn't the best (in a hallway I rigged with a light) and it had a fireplace as a heater that kicks on so it's dry in there but I need more room in my veg room for them. By mid week they will be in the veg room. I also will look at feeding too with Mega Crop for the first time.

Okay so they are needing food. Seeing slight yellowing in one. I guess for Mega Crop nuits I'll just make it very weak, see how they do.

I'm also going to pick some new strains, I was hoping my winnings from Seedsman would get here. I am excited to do Sex Wax. I'm bored and want something new: I'll give ya a list of what I got and help me pick :slide:

So I have placed them in the veg room. Not by choice I just don't have the right environment in the hallway and it's much drier than they need so I put them in the veg room.
Lights will be a factor but I'll adjust something's around tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom