Mono Grows a Pound

Happy TokerDaze Mono.....do you have a lot of neighbors close.......?.....hopefully not:).....easier to hide the girls while transporting......i think i would freaak out too much to move mine like that :)lol

Fortunately I have no neighbours haha. One of the good parts to living in the middle of nowhere, closed house to us is the one we are moving too lol.

Happy new year bud! Hope you had a good one!

Happy new year to everyone! Best wishes for 2015!

Tomorrow takes us to the end of 4 weeks of 12/12. Some seem to be doing very well for around half way, others have a long way still to go. The WW has turned to being a little experiment since I FIMd her too late since she was 12/12 from seed and some shoots have grown funny.

Had to ditch the cfl in the wardrobe as it was too cold for the seeds to germinate (even when on 24 hours a day) changed over this morning to the 250 watt hps on 18/6. I also germinated three more of TH seeds, akorn last night and waiting on the ww. So will have 5 plants veging in the next few days. They should get around 5 weeks of growth before the flowering tent is empty.

WP_20150101_001.jpg
WP_20150101_002.jpg
WP_20150101_003.jpg

Just stunning plants...so green, bushy, symmetrical and so many bud sites. Bravo Mono, you rock!

Outstanding! Mono, if I may ask, how long do you veg and under what light schedule? Also, how do you top to create the perfect shape?

Outstanding! Mono, if I may ask, how long do you veg and under what light schedule? Also, how do you top to create the perfect shape?

This grow, veg was around 30 days. Some were closer to only 21 days old when flowered. I began veging them under a 250 watt hps then switched to the 600 watt hps for last two weeks. Both bulbs were dual spectrum and light cycle was 18 hours on 6 hours off :).

As for training I will top plants multiple times. Generally I start by topping around 7 days old then start the low stress training. Bending nearly daily all the way through. Most growth shoots that rise up will be topped or fimd at least once.

Creates many bud sites of even height with very little popcorn. One of the downsides though is you don't get the large colas seen on plants that are not topped.

Lovely n green my friend....

As your online... Got a question.... Just found a tiny seed in my grinder !!!... Should i chop her now just in case ??

:Namaste:

Thanks buddy!

Chopping now should be a last resort since you have come this far, another week or so shouldn't make too much of a difference.

Hope you kept the seed :)

Give her a good look over for any signs of male parts, should appear close to where the buds form. If there is balls or bananas then she has gone hermie, if not then it should hopefully just be a one off.

How much longer do you think she needs?

Back
Top Bottom