Mono Grows a Pound

Good call buddy! This particular strain is a herbies freebie, so don't know anything about the breeder or lineage etc. Had the same thing happen last year with a herbies white widow x skunk. Grew it along side some pineapple chunk, same veg and flower time yet it yielded a good 4 ounce more than the others. Just grew so vigorously:)

I have some as a freebie from herbies as well! The CSSH I have going right now was a freebie too, and has grown outlandishly bushy just like your sleestack. I think Herbies freebies are just all steroided out :morenutes:

The sleestack monster from another angle:)

WP_20141226_0041.jpg

Oh my life.... That has got plant of the month written all over it...

Quality genetics and a bit of mono magic, in harmony !!!

Cant wait to see her packing on the buds

:bravo:

I have some as a freebie from herbies as well! The CSSH I have going right now was a freebie too, and has grown outlandishly bushy just like your sleestack. I think Herbies freebies are just all steroided out :morenutes:

Haha maybe you are right, a little adjustment by herbies to encourage us to buy more seeds :). When I think about it, mostly all of the best plants I have grown have been herbies freebies lol

Hiya mono..

Fab update... Massive growth and develpment

Hope you had a good one..

I got ill, what a lovely boxing day that was, not !!!

Oh well, thankfully better today.., just watered my garden.

:Namaste:

Hey buddy, was a great one :). Not good to hear you were ill over Christmas. Was it a dogy ten bag? Haha Hope you still had a good time!

Hows things growing with you? I've been neglecting journals recently.

Hey buddy, was a great one :). Not good to hear you were ill over Christmas. Was it a dogy ten bag? Haha Hope you still had a good time!

Hows things growing with you? I've been neglecting journals recently.

Haha... Tenbag was nice...

Somebody brought summin into the house.... I was doing 2 Gaelic sports at once.... Hurling n curling... Nitemare !!!':rofl:

Thankfully little man hasnt got it yet...

I finally ate again last night..

As for my growing, shes still alive, drinking well. Buds getting bigger every day. Posted a pic of her on my journal.
Still no real smell, unless moved or stroked.

Nothing but plain water and a bit of molasses the other day. Starving her out, use up residual food in soil an all that

Haha... Tenbag was nice...

Somebody brought summin into the house.... I was doing 2 Gaelic sports at once.... Hurling n curling... Nitemare !!!':rofl:

Thankfully little man hasnt got it yet...

I finally ate again last night..

As for my growing, shes still alive, drinking well. Buds getting bigger every day. Posted a pic of her on my journal.
Still no real smell, unless moved or stroked.

Nothing but plain water and a bit of molasses the other day. Starving her out, use up residual food in soil an all that

One of those pesky winter bugs. We all paid for the flu jab this year, funnily enough have not spoken to anyone who has had the flu so seems like it may have been a waste of money haha. :)

Glad to hear the little one is all good, they should not be allowed to get ill until about the age of ten. Can't believe your grow is still going, she seems to be taking her time to ripen, longer time usually means a bigger harvest, going to check out your journal now.

Stay safe :) :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom