Mono Grows a Pound

A little overall shot of the tent, followed by a close up of the sleestack skunk :)

WP_20141225_002.jpg
WP_20141225_003.jpg

Have been in the tent all morning, feeding, watering pruning, training :). Its now 21 days into 12/12, roughly two weeks into flowering, things are coming along well, no serious concerns at the moment.

I have taken loads of pics which I will upload for you guys over the course of the day. Will be little bits here and there as the phone only allows one pic at a time.

Put two seeds into germinate this morning too. Akorn (snowbud) from TH seeds. A indica dominant strain with advertised flowering times of around 8 weeks :).

First of the pics, the two auto candy kushes. They are now over 8 weeks from seed.

WP_20141226_001.jpg
WP_20141226_002.jpg

Nice! She's sexy!

Looks like sleestack is going on my list for next cycle =p

Good call buddy! This particular strain is a herbies freebie, so don't know anything about the breeder or lineage etc. Had the same thing happen last year with a herbies white widow x skunk. Grew it along side some pineapple chunk, same veg and flower time yet it yielded a good 4 ounce more than the others. Just grew so vigorously:)

Do you use any scrog type netting or anything or just let her go from there?

Back
Top Bottom