Mono Grows a Pound

Yes sir i am.....i woke up this morning so that was great, the girls look great and are still breathing as well....so that was great......and i learned sommething today from you.....always great to learn.....and the topper is my boy is still here for another 3 days.....so all in all its a great weekend my friend....hope yours is as well:)

Amazing what 7 days does :). Still can't believe how good the freebies from Hebrides are. Seems to be consistently good strains every time.

She seems to be putting on some frost, but the main show is the bud size at the moment, seem to be getting bigger by the day :)
Im noticing the same things here, shes slowed down on vertical growth and is concentrating on turning every branch into an explosion of pistils.

Happy shatterday Mono!

The next Generation :)

Upon moving this little thing is going to turn into a single 3ft x 4ft scrog under a 400 watt hps

WP_20150103_011.jpg

Nice! Glad to see we both got some good genetics :) Definitely a keeper.

How much feed has yours wanted?

I was feeding 6ml/9ml lucas/head formula, but I upped it to 8ml/12ml a little while ago and shes taking it like a champ.
water wise, I put about 1 1/4 gallons for her and 1 gallon for my Pineapple chunk every 2 or so days.

as for the next generation, I love one light one plant love affairs!

Mono is going all monstrous on us :) good times ahead! :)

Could be taking a bit of a funny turn, might need to go see the doctor haha. Figured one massive plant would help to keep the perpetual garden close to the 9 plant mark. Plus a whole new learning game as never done a proper scrog or single plant grow. Heck, never even ran a 400 watt hps before haha :)

I was feeding 6ml/9ml lucas/head formula, but I upped it to 8ml/12ml a little while ago and shes taking it like a champ.
water wise, I put about 1 1/4 gallons for her and 1 gallon for my Pineapple chunk every 2 or so days.

as for the next generation, I love one light one plant love affairs!

Dang Jinn, sounds like quite a bit of nutes although I'm not sure on the npk ratios. I've only fed mine once so far during flowering and will do a bit feeding tomorrow.

Think I might consider upping her feed if she can take it...

Update.

The final remaining candy kush came down this morning. Could have let her go maybe a week or so more for 100% cloudy but was getting sick of looking at her. Gave the photo period plants a good feed of canna terra Flores at full strength and pk 13/14 at full strength. That will be their second flowering feed, once every two weeks and third feed in total. Not too bad for 7 or 8 weeks old :)

A few more seeds have broken ground in the veg wardrobe, so I thought id put the last two afhani seeds in water to soak over night. I also took a clone from the veging afghani so I can flower for sex :)

Pics to come soon. Ish :)

Just beautiful. What's not to like???

Dang Jinn, sounds like quite a bit of nutes although I'm not sure on the npk ratios. I've only fed mine once so far during flowering and will do a bit feeding tomorrow.

Think I might consider upping her feed if she can take it...

I was slightly scared at first, but CSSH has made it clear in my mind that it is a hearty, vigorous strain and it will do as it pleases.
Upping the feed will make her happier than your garden already is, Ive actually never had a strain that is this resistant to being abused.

Took the liberty of some photos under the cfl again. Really like the 5 minutes after lights off, makes finding any deficiencies etc so much easier. First picture is the ww from dinafem, going 12/12 from seed. She is in a 10 litre pot. :)

WP_20150104_008.jpg

Followed by the sleestack skunk. Side on lol

WP_20150104_009.jpg

God that sleestack looks great! and it seems I always post right when you post pictures, like right when I post you post pictures this has happened a few times now hahah, hope you're having a good one mate!

I was slightly scared at first, but CSSH has made it clear in my mind that it is a hearty, vigorous strain and it will do as it pleases.
Upping the feed will make her happier than your garden already is, Ive actually never had a strain that is this resistant to being abused.

I like the sound of that. Plants that can take abuse are good :)

Back
Top Bottom