Mono Grows a Pound

Exodus cheese from greenhouse seed company. Budding very slowly but surely :)

WP_20150104_012.jpg
WP_20150104_0121.jpg

S'alrite i spoze !!!.....:laughtwo::laughtwo:

Hiya mono, looking well nice... I liked the exodus when i tried it.

Happy SkunkDaze Mono......nice pics:)......the girl in the lower left of the last two pics......is her leaves yellowing?.....you might have touched on this already, but i dont recall if you did:)

Thanks for the kind words buddy!

You are correct :) its the sleestack skunk, she is a very hungry girl. For nitrogen that is. Her lower growth is coming away now, but she has always been a much lighter colour. Since we only have around 4 weeks left of flowering I think I will just let her carry on.

Unless you guys think a veg feed would be helpful?

We are coming close to five weeks under 12/12. 33 days if I'm counting correctly lol. I gave the flowering tent a good watering this evening in preparation for the weekend. Been thinking about a good clear of the undercarriage, especially the sleestack skunk. Mainly for leaves dying from lack of n or light, also for the little sites that clearly won't even make popcorn. I'm also considering removing all the ties to make watering and inspections a little easier. Just hope they don't bounce back to a tighter bush.

In the veg wardrobe the afghan clone has began rooting (only 4 days since cut) I will pot her up in a few days, a weeks veg then put her in the flowering tent to sex the (hopefully) mother :). Most of the seeds have germinated now, with only one afghani straggling behind. Hopefully I will be able to get a couple of plants into flowering in the next week or so, although I have a feeling that I may have left the next group a little bit too late...

Went ahead this afternoon and removed all the ties from the sleestack skunk and had a good clear of all the lower growth. Was a surprisingly large amount of yellow leaves which must be lack of light, the n hasn't affected the fans too badly yet. So after clearing the dying leaves, I removed all the shoots that will never produce a bud.

After the trim I top dressed her with canna terra pro soil and watered in. Hopefully the all round goodness of the soil will give her a little more N to keep the leaves going another week or so :). Heaving flowering feed coming their way at the weeks end.

Happy Daze Mono......girls are looking nice sir:).....that sleestack might benefit from the cleaning up.....i do the same thing after stretch.....i do a heavy defol and lollipop......little bud sites will pop up along the lollipoped parts, but nothing bad in my experience......and it then can focus on the upper buds:)

Happy Daze Mono......girls are looking nice sir:).....that sleestack might benefit from the cleaning up.....i do the same thing after stretch.....i do a heavy defol and lollipop......little bud sites will pop up along the lollipoped parts, but nothing bad in my experience......and it then can focus on the upper buds:)

Thanks buddy. The sleestack has been a pain for the whole grow, keeps growing so darn bushy. I swear I'm removing 10 odd leaves every day to allow a bud site some light. When I began lollypoping today there was loads of sites underneath which are never going to come to anything :) ... Except. Butter! Haha

I do the paper towel thing too, but once they have any indication of a taproot, I put them in a rapid rooter plug.
The plug (in my experience) gives them enough space, enough moisture, and has a channel for the roots to establish themselves.
All of my seeds that have been germinated this way, and placed into plugs, are now happy plants in my tent.
Once I see roots coming out of the bottom of the plug (and growth on top of course) I'll transplant into growing medium.

I do the paper towel thing too, but once they have any indication of a taproot, I put them in a rapid rooter plug.
The plug (in my experience) gives them enough space, enough moisture, and has a channel for the roots to establish themselves.
All of my seeds that have been germinated this way, and placed into plugs, are now happy plants in my tent.
Once I see roots coming out of the bottom of the plug (and growth on top of course) I'll transplant into growing medium.

I do exactly the same! Only had to do them in soil this time. Wonder if this is the problem...

Back
Top Bottom