Mono Grows a Pound

With a garden like that I don't know how you get anything done!
I know I'll go take a look at my girls and end up in the tent for 30-45minutes especially when they're flowering.

30-45 minutes....i feel bad now.....i have spent upwards of 3-4 hours with them jsut staring and adding co2:)lol

Happy Daze Mono.....thats a lot of bud bud:)

I do it about 5 times a day, so it adds up to about the same =p

Wow hope no damage at your place. Plants looking great!

Thanks buddy! We were all good, other than the power cut. A house a few miles from us had a tree come down on the car, lucky no one was hurt. On the bright side, I gained a few extra days work clearing storm damaged trees :) plus free wood for the next winter haha

With a garden like that I don't know how you get anything done!
I know I'll go take a look at my girls and end up in the tent for 30-45minutes especially when they're flowering.

:)

I do the same jinn :) although I only have 30 mins on the morning before going to work and generally only have an hour or so after before lights out. Probably a good thing or I would find the days are spent looking in the tent lol. Hope all is good with you.

30-45 minutes....i feel bad now.....i have spent upwards of 3-4 hours with them jsut staring and adding co2:)lol

Happy Daze Mono.....thats a lot of bud bud:)

Thanks for the kind words matey :). Hopefully it will equate to a pound :). How do you guys manage to spend so long in your gardens every day? Lol

Looking awesome mate.. Serious amount of pistilage going on..

Hope you all ok after the battering you've took over last few days mate..

Seriously stormy, 117 mph winds recorded..

Have a great weekend mono

:high-five:

Thanks buddy! Were all good, quite a few trees came down here though, so power was out from Thursday through to early this afternoon (Saturday) hopefully the plants don't stress too much.

Was there much down with you? Looks like snow is coming in for us now. Kids love it, but working out in the snow soon gets old.

Some wild weather that's for sure, power is on so a good weekend ahead. And to you buddy!

Any idea when the next seed goes into soil?

Thanks for the kind words matey :). Hopefully it will equate to a pound :). How do you guys manage to spend so long in your gardens every day? Lol

Happy ShatterDaze Mono........i am retired my friend so all i do is garden.....well mostly on here and gardening:)lol.....man Skunny was telling me that you all were supposed to get some high winds:).....like i told him that is like oour hurricanes:)......which we are used to.....i have a generator in case lights go off.....we have been without electric for almost a week before:)

Happy ShatterDaze Mono........i am retired my friend so all i do is garden.....well mostly on here and gardening:)lol.....man Skunny was telling me that you all were supposed to get some high winds:).....like i told him that is like oour hurricanes:)......which we are used to.....i have a generator in case lights go off.....we have been without electric for almost a week before:)

Lucky! I wish I was retired, around 30 more years to go before that though lol. I think the winds were highest around costal areas, but we don't seem to be able to handle storms in the UK lol. Now a generator is a good idea! Must be a big brute to keep the house running like normal though. Hope all is well with you buddy!

A few shots of the little ones

:)

WP_20150110_0021.jpg
WP_20150110_001.jpg

doesn't seem to have hurt them at all because they look wonderful. the front left plant seems a bit hungry?

Back
Top Bottom