Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Howdy ITI,

What's up here, we have a veg room with a pile of OG Haze and GG with a fresh BruceBanner that rooted. I hope she takes. I have a few of everyone in the cloner, thanks btw ITI, it's sweet cloning in that thing!
There's two Brucys in FR2 with about 2weeks to finish. One had no water just after stretch and has tiny buds. The other is ok but still smaller type buds like the Strawberry Glue. So I'll need another run to judge her.

The fr1 room has the prep girls in it running Jonny Blaze Cali Bay dream and one Raz. Planning a flip May 1.
The Raz and Strawberry Glue Rh are now at 67% and will be jarred for cure soon. The GG rh is still in the 80%? Its in a derbybudbag and just taking forever to dry. Then there's still a Jonny Blaze and OGHaze hanging in the fridge waiting to get bagged.

Its a busy bud! I had a really poor harvest on Raz and CaliBayDream in FR2. I don't know what I did wrong.
There's the lowdown!

Low down. Lol.

Yeah they probably got a little too much light. It can stress them and decrease bud size. See if you can raise them a tad. That or feed more and try to increase RH and airflow.

TONS of sugar tho.... you know what to do... pack it in and blast it outtt

@Kingjoe83 only one and it grew in the Fr2 with the weird no fill bud clan came from. Their are 7 monster crop next! I trimmed one to only one stalk.

@TheMadDabber ok yea they were super thick stalks. Their growth rate was more than I ever saw. But no flower just ton of sugar leafs around a wierd leafy bud....

More nutz? Ok I know I had that tent with some different maturity plants. The nutz feed was disturbed a few weeks.
I will not be adding any more plants to rooms in mid flower. I'll pull them out as they mature.

Each strain is different then each Phnom can throw you for a loop.

Thanks Mang, yea wow. I have the Cali Bay Dream who had done this many times but the Raz never looked this way?

That's a fact, they all can have different needs.
Wow they sure do! I did get the nice solid nugs of Cali Bay before, in peat, when I almost kept them dead by overwatering. But when I unleash her in coco fluffy puff buds? She's big though! Now that I saw Raz do what she's doing, I'm thinking maybe it's me making these buds?

Temp hum. Ok that tent does get a little warmer. The Bruce banners that are right beside it are little hard nuggets.
You got any drivers you can take out Lowded ?

Yea I don't know wtf? Are my lights that weak? Can that Cali Bay Dream only grow under 1000hps?

Hi Kinger. no it's a fixed unit. Its not heat buddy. But removing drivers is great to lower heat. I don't think I'm talking about lowering heat yet. I believe there's something else going on.

Like the flowering plants in now are fine just really small not leafy like these

Here's some pics for a recap. I'll start keeping them lower. Or turning the dials on the arc down

They don't look like the last bud damn it!

Back
Top Bottom