Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Is it possible you've got a mutant.... I had 1 BB gum that mutated and I took clones from that mutation.... it turns out that it's slow growing... slow on making roots and just makes popcorn buds... just a whole lot of them.

Also look like they got a bit too much feed by the taco'd leaves... maybe that could have stunted them when in flower.

Thanks guys and thank you ITI,
There is hard tacoing going on. I think that's y we first started talking lights. Hum nutz do that too? Yea the Raz never looked like this and it happens to be what Cali Bay dream looks like everytime I grew it. That why I'm trying to figure this out. I finally got two strains looking alike!
Also, the Raz is about 2 years old now cloning? Would that be something that could affect growth too?

Older mother plants is where you run into problems. But if your vegging one then take a clone from that before you throw her in flower you'll be fine.
Thanks ITI that's how I'm doing it and as of late mostly in week 2 or 3 of flower. So that suspected issue off the table.
My second thought maybe a more powerful light that needs more nutz? Well after I super crop it below 30in. The stalks on the girls are nice and green. I usually have red cal def stalks lol. This time super green and thick and hollow.

Howdy 420 Folks,

We are flowering fr1 in dyna-grow, I mixed first batch
Protek 4ml/g
CalMag botanicare 4ml/g
Foliage pro 3ml/g
EC 1.7(tap0.4)
Ph 5.9.
They seem to be taking it ok. The new growth on Raz is praying but the lowers are curled. Maybe too much N?
New root off a BB cut today! I was looking at them today all giving up then boom! Lol. Plants are crazy.
Heres a photo dump nothing really too important a little clean up if a few revegged pots, man those get thick with little shoots.
EDIT: I also raised the lights to 30+in.
Thanks for stopping by

Penny always got ya covered. What an MVP.

Hope you all are well.

Dabber thanks for popping in! All's well here. Hey, that fresh oil I made is outstanding I don't even cough
And a shot of Cali I love the purple.

Hey I have a side project going on. I gifted 3 clones. 2 Raz one I wasn't sure of. Well turns out it's that smelly smelly boy! So we're making a strawberry glue x pure raspberry Kush.
Here's the beast! Buddy was like wow this one just shot up the others are not there yet!

Well blunts for all. :blunt:

Howdy 420 Folks,

Awaiting t-shirt!

Ok mixed 30g veg in Fr1
1.4ec(tap 0.4)
Ph 5.8
3ml/g
Protek DG
CalMag Botanicare
Foliage pro Dyna Grow
Going through a pile of water on 24/0.
I did a major defoil on the old GG that's been in reveg for months. There's about three leafs on it now. There's a pile of new growth burn and some new growths have no burn. They took that heavy feed pretty well. Everyday the leafs of the Raz turn to point more upward so a few more days to go. The rest of the room is getting about 20in tall...
Some kief from this harvest it's sweet! And some glamour picks of GGxL at 62rh. She's rock hard and packs a whaolooop! Nice early flavour too.
Photos

Thanks for stopping in

Howdy 420 Folks! As per Dabber, and as I'm partaking also, happy May the force shatterday!

Ok so it's been 4 days the Raz popped up a bit it liked the more frequent waterings but not enough for me so I decided to uppot. The forest is getting out of f control but looks so full and full of life! I super cropped a few one was on a stool so I could have just removed that....shoot lol. I pulled out some green crack that has sat since Jan. F delishious! I think I mostly dry my MJ and smoke it. Cure is something I need more work on. Anyway here's some pics
Enjoy your day

Oh....I popped some AK Built KGB autos. They popped but no tails are out? Any suggestions? I struggle with these seeds.

Back
Top Bottom