Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Samples from Kinger!
CLeaning bong as we speak
@Kingjoe83 :yahoo:
Samples the PMB. Yes please what a delish taste my friend! I can't do tastings with one bud. Flavours are way too complex. The smell rinds me of the mall lol. I had a relaxing puff for bedtime and I slept so well after. I enjoyed the treatment. Did through bong held flavour at burn Lost it after it was lit.
Because it's day time and because two of my favorite peeps are involved, let's sample the white cookies x ATF!

Here's a look at the prep girls. We're going full dark for 24 tomorrow night.

Thanks a ol Raz Kush is a bit different from the others. She doesn't seem to like climate change. Lights and wind effect her.

The twirrly leafs are Cali Bay Dream. I mixed new nutz and the ph was 6.5. I'm hoping these leafs just reflected a ph change!

Cheers

The food court or the sneaker store?

Blahaha... :p humm good question, maybe neither more like a girl smell oil store nice but like grape/girl smell lol. Mostly grape with a twist.i think to me anyway

Glad it made it out to you .

Enjoy brotha :adore:

Whitecookiesxatf
To me smells like WW tastes like cookies mf has a rather intense whallop! First impression, ACE on pain. My goodness I have to try make my joints hurt that's so awesome! Alert and awake. Not as demanding for food as the gorilla glues lol. I'll need a bit more time to see if it brings on the munchies. So far not. This is a nice, strong, medicating combi.
Kinger thats 2/2 awesome! WwCxAtf makes me touch my face a lot lol. But I'm kinda weird. :hug:

Howdy Folks

Ok only a few more posts and the contest is on I'm excited about this one!

Ha so when things go my way it's pretty cool. A dudes owed me money since Jan. I wanted to drop some extras off at his buddy's so I call him to arrange it. As soon as I see him he says HERE! I was gifted about 14g of some Kush like mastermind I can't remember already haha and a g of wax it's nice crumble brown, a g of honey oil I don't know if it's distalaite. It's pretty clear but brown. I can see though it but I can't see anything behind it? Make sense? O and a big ass blunt! In glass with a filter holder so it's not bouncing around brilliant!

The prep girls are really nice. There on blackout at 9pm and I'll fire the lamp up Sunday night. I'm already up to 79f during daytime so we'll be on night ops flowering!

Happy Fridaze

:blunt:

Yea no trades weed for cash here I got my own to hit rid of! But fellas, the black market product around now is f outstanding. I have to admit though, my live resin crumble is better. But the ejuice no comparison

Ahh f the Kush is a master Kush or something anyway master seems to headache me me no likey this Kush. I feel great motivated, it checks every box but the headache. Master makes this happen to me. Now to wait this out, maybe I'll dab one or two see if I can skirt the crush.

Well I cleaned or am cleaning my fabric pots I put the enzyme Komplete cleaning formula 2.5oz/5g or something with an air bubbler low and put the pots in a bucket. I stired them once or twice a day. After 48hrs most are good to rinse and reuse. Next I'll soak my used coco. I think my fungaus gnat pop may be getting fed by the old roots rotting in the media as I mostly used reused coco this last potting. H2o2 I considered but the roots would still be in the coco. Like my pots are all roots. Anyway I'm trying

Back
Top Bottom