Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Got some serious balls on the side.
BEANS!!!!
:high-five:
Well here's what happened. Dude was going to grow some expeeerimanttttion area so I wanted to finally fucking scog this Raz....but an unlabeled clone was in he mix of the SCROG. Then things presented themselves a d instead of SCROG picking I asked for a straight up threesome.
If I'm beaning out, is there any thing about how long I leave the boy in there? Same flowering timeline? Or is it longer or shorter? I don't know the girls just finished stretch.

I used to be set on the "keepers" but truth be told, make the seeds, THEN find the keepers from hundreds of beans not a pack or half pack...

He looks pretty stacked. What strains?!?!?!?

I'm hoping you can keep that thing to see what happens. Very cool, haven't seen that before and just learned something new. Thanks for sharing.

I'm hoping you can keep that thing to see what happens. Very cool, haven't seen that before and just learned something new. Thanks for sharing.

Hey welcome Cali! Thank you for the article. Seems to confirm my above suspicion of prolonged death. Would be pretty cool to graph a few branches of different strains for folks with small plant counts to sample a few different flavours. That would be a pretty technical plant! Whole new meaning to growing trees! Thanks for the idea! Not sure I'll try yet?humm?

Howdy 420 Folks,

Question
Anyone know how to use this banger? I'm using a torch. It seems the dab flavour is way stronger however the smoke is very thin and takes forever to stop lol. All great

View media item 1680897I love our City :snowboating:

I’ve got a similar rig and banger but all are a bit different. Usually I hear my banger for 30sec and allow to cool for 40-45sec before hitting my dab. This give an optimal temp zone for highest terpene profile!

When dabbing you want to hit a LOW TEMP DAB for the best flavours!

If you heat your banger the first time set a time and let it cool for 30s and try a dab.

Next round try a dab after 40s! See which one is smoother and has a better temp profile!

All bangers will be different based on thickness and glass quality.

I hope this helps!

I’ve got a similar rig and banger but all are a bit different. Usually I hear my banger for 30sec and allow to cool for 40-45sec before hitting my dab. This give an optimal temp zone for highest terpene profile!

If you heat your banger the first time set a time and let it cool for 30s and try a dab.

Next round try a dab after 40s! See which one is smoother and has a better temp profile!

All bangers will be different based on thickness and glass quality.

I hope this helps!
I really want to pick up one of these.
H-5802.jpg

I seem to always heat my banger to a "satan's ballsweat" kind of temp. I'm terrible about it...

I've tried counting, but it generally goes something like; 1, 2... skip a few... squirrel, puppies, shiny thing.

My banger stays lit
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I really want to pick up one of these.
H-5802.jpg

I seem to always heat my banger to a "satan's ballsweat" kind of temp. I'm terrible about it...

I've tried counting, but it generally goes something like; 1, 2... skip a few... squirrel, puppies, shiny thing.

My banger stays lit
:rofl::rofl: I’m about my low temp dabs! I used to smoke them hot as hell like that but it’s harsher and you burn off those low temp terpenes! Let your banger cool down and try a dab the flavour and inhale will be 10000% better garunteed!

You won’t smoke hot dabs again !

Lol... rooting fans eh... those cloners are wonderful things.
Ha! Their worth it to me. Made life way easier. And the success is a bonus!

This gives an optimal temp zone for highest terpene profile!

hope this helps!

Indeed it helps! I didn't know but looks like this banger is the one you want! I LOVE it sofar. All my dabs are night and day flavour change however, I get like 4 lung fulls off a dab in this unit lol. There's always a little vape

I Ieem to always heat my banger to a "satan's ballsweat"
My banger stays lit

Well that's what's been happening here. I get that middle coil red hot then dish a dab. And since it's mostly crumble it falls off and is generally more advanced skills than jab and dab shatter. Then I dab. Man once that topper oven thing goes on boom a cloud of vape starts luring on. I can't believe the taste could improve with cooler rig temps! A whole new world lol.
Without a node im pretty sure that leaf wont grow, but man I hope I'm wrong. Cant wait to see.
Agreed I was just emptying the cloner and thought alright why not!
This crop is already out if hand Dusty, seems once I reveg the plant gets thicker...and taller....and more delishious lol :high-five:

20$ usually 70$ at crap titre here in Canada
Thanks bro do you mean the heat thermometer?

Just puffing the GGxL today. What a sweet Flav. This one seems to throw a lot of flavour right before it's completely burnt?

And yea love the GG buzz haha.

O and the CaliBayDream, this time after a good cure, is really taking in the Grandaddy purp taste! This is outstanding.

Thanks bro do you mean the heat thermometer?

Just puffing the GGxL today. What a sweet Flav. This one seems to throw a lot of flavour right before it's completely burnt?

And yea love the GG buzz haha.

O and the CaliBayDream, this time after a good cure, is really taking in the Grandaddy purp taste! This is outstanding.
It’s called a temp gun here

It’s called a temp gun here
Haha. Yea heat gun jezz.

I ripped the fans off the two Bruce Banners. When I cut the stalk it was dripping wet.....I think I could leave it longer it obviously was still drinking
Is my assumption right? They just seemed to have more water flow than previous harvested plants. I don't know, I just can tell when things are different from most harvests.
Anyway, the smell of diesel almost hurts my throat. I want to say Pine Lemon Diesel but there are many strange smells lol. Like Mr Clean. O and the finger hash it has the same taste. Super strong. This is a lovely feeling clear and motivated! So same but different from GG and SG. All 3 clear head. Two seem couch lock the other is motivating.

This harvest I saw 90%% milky 5-10% amber and the odd clear one.

O also, makes you very chatty and rambley ha haha.

Back
Top Bottom