Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

That's tasty auto correct strain there! :rofl:
Ok week 2d1.

Things are so thick leafs are large.
Space is filled now they are going up. I super cropped a few. I lowered the EC a bit and now the leafs are not dark green but this green I like lol what ever they are not super green just a level or two off.

Fr2 is next up for defoil in a week then flip week after. We will super crop and keep everything below 30in on that ARC 900 and try see if we can thicken up those buds! Maybe the light was too close. The mystery is out!

Howdy Shed! Well I am f with the light distance a bit too which I didn't really disclose ha!
These are really moving fast though I like the Dyna grow so far! My ph keeps moving as low as 5.6 up to 6.2. They seem ok with it so far.

I'm in email chat with Advanced led about the 900arc and thin long leafy buds different than other grows under different lights that produced bag appealing flowers. So far they are telling me to go closer.....we thought we should try further away... They really want me to rotate my plants. With all the hoses and possible SCROG situation, how is that possible?
Is their a light rotator? Leave my plants alone! They push the rotate hard, my old growing buddy swears by it too.

Howdy Shed! Well I am f with the light distance a bit too which I didn't really disclose ha!
These are really moving fast though I like the Dyna grow so far! My ph keeps moving as low as 5.6 up to 6.2. They seem ok with it so far.

I'm in email chat with Advanced led about the 900arc and thin long leafy buds different than other grows under different lights that produced bag appealing flowers. So far they are telling me to go closer.....we thought we should try further away... They really want me to rotate my plants. With all the hoses and possible SCROG situation, how is that possible?
Is their a light rotator? Leave my plants alone! They push the rotate hard, my old growing buddy swears by it too.
You can get light movers or put plants on the saucers with wheels . Bit of a cost for sure ?

If not, rotating them isn't the answer.
Thank you, usually when another man and I speak of rotating knuckles are flying and my face suddenly swells.
It was more one side of the tent was like that....I originally complained that my reading on my PPFD was lower on that side. Could be coincidence I guess. Anyway, that was two years ago for f sake and they are finally reaching out to me so I'll shut the f up for now and see. I pretty much wrote them off till I recieved the reply email lol. My First email Dec 17, 2017....then a reminder Oct 17, 2018 on promise of swag for the 4-6 months it took for shipping and the connecting fasteners popping off the light and crashing to the ground....finally an email saying swag forthcoming Dated May 16, 2019....
You can get light movers or put plants on the saucers with wheels . Bit of a cost for sure ?
Thanks Kinger,
Did you try any of those suggestions? In an auto water room with 16-20 plants? Or a SCROG?

Thank you, usually when another man and I speak of rotating knuckles are flying and my face suddenly swells.
It was more one side of the tent was like that....I originally complained that my reading on my PPFD was lower on that side. Could be coincidence I guess. Anyway, that was two years ago for f sake and they are finally reaching out to me so I'll shut the f up for now and see. I pretty much wrote them off till I recieved the reply email lol. My First email Dec 17, 2017....then a reminder Oct 17, 2018 on promise of swag for the 4-6 months it took for shipping and the connecting fasteners popping off the light and crashing to the ground....finally an email saying swag forthcoming Dated May 16, 2019....

Thanks Kinger,
Did you try any of those suggestions? In an auto water room with 16-20 plants? Or a SCROG?
[/QUOTE
I have never scrogged before . @Scrogdawg Is the master at that game . Or @Van Stank as well. Think he hit 2 lbs in 4x4 tent ?

Auto water system never got into myself man. Was it is on a future list though if I ever stay with just coco one day . Even passed on 400 watt Mhs set up someone was willing to give me lol oh passed up on bobrowns clone offer . That hurt badly .

Speaking of stank buddy hope all is good . Sorry for my lack of appearance bud.
Dabs gifted me some seeds atf x white cookies and white widow crosss . This stuff is dank I can only assume it is from
The atf back ground?

Very good stuff indeed , smooth on bongs and I dried out too fast lol.

Bit rehydrates with orange peel for a day and then burped bag for two more days and then sealed again . Now it’s decent stuff! Decent is understatement . I guess for me I feel like the atf crosses and cherry bomb and pmb all turned out really well.

Shit ranting again arnt I?

You be
Ready for fishing season bud ?
T bro! Gotta hit the lakes when the mountains let go and they just started smashing water!
O I saw an air show today!!!! There was a fire and bombers were scooping water from the lake to fight it f that was a show of man I tell ya! Three of them just circling and dumping. Scary time in the bush right now. I hope they kill it tonight there's no wind so bombers could scoop and fire wasn't fed. Hotels are all booked town's North of here were evacuated by their fires already.

Howdy 420 Folks,
Well the rooted leaf has shriveled up just like the article above said some plants do and a few commented it wouldn't do much. It was still super cool!
Folks, the bears have been so cool. I've lost count of the sittings. My fav are when you just see a head with those ears poking above some small poplars so f cool! The Cubs i saw today we're no larger than a sheet of paper lol I wanted to take one home! Anyway it's the coolest spring I've had these cute cubs brown black many have triples this year and in the background the grouse are beating their chests to a breathtaking beat. It really makes you know your alive, well specially the bears....although cute as f, I'm on every minuet lol.
The smoke burns my eyes I hope some rain comes soon

Howdy 420 Folks,

Here's some pics. I've serious Rh issues.
Defoil upcoming, waiting for for stretch to end. Day 17. Things look ok. Um these crops keep getting better and better. The Fr2 plants didn't respond well to the 900 cob switch over. The lowers turned yellow but now everything's Greened up and started taking off. The light might have been too far away.
Also their in need of a lollypop.

The worms are going to be in food frenzy!

Shuza mang
I think we had these about this time last year. Thriphs I think? In FR2. Veg and hard room look ok still. We trounced by safers in FR2 new prep girls.
I'm at day 18 in flower....safers? We don't see any signs of thrips but...what you Fine 420 Folks suggest? Dudes been in and out of Fr1 so I'd imagine the bastards are in there.
I unplugged the bank of QB that was out terrible time to loose light day 18

Thanks for listening to me vent :thumb:

Those water bombers are Canadian build CL-215T's purpose built for wildfire fighting. Canadair or bombardier. Now Viking Air has the rights to build next generation models. Could be seeing more of them in the future as they are so effective. But at 55 million a plane...maybe not.

I have worked those on fires in BC. They do some serious damage. Looks like tankers 201, 202, 203 and 204 but can't see the numbers.

Folks should get used to the smoke. Climate change is happening, whether man made or just another part of the cycle that is a violent planet, and its not going to get better. Before we came along the forests and grasslands were managing themselves with fire. We got good at putting them out and now we are paying the price. In the future we need to purposefully light them in the spring and fall to manage the fuel loads. So smoke will need to be a part of our lives.

Plants are looking pretty good, serious looking canopy going on in the tent.

Safers soap spray should do it, safe in flower. I use castille soap and water in flower.

Awesome man! After defoil she'll get 3 days in a row.

Those water bombers are Canadian build CL-215T's purpose built for wildfire fighting.
So cool!! Helicopters in the air, at least no airshow today so fires further away. Well I can't watch hockey, gosh darn emergency alerts keep coming off. Two zones were mandatory emerg Evac. Its getting really f close now I can see the plumb of main fire across the lake. Damn wind picked up. No rain till Sunday. Packing lightning. Mf I want to get out of here.
Within 50 miles....I left one town and now it's evaced...i might not be able to drive to work tomorrow. Eyes are burning from smoke inside the house.

Back
Top Bottom