Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Ive got to go watch blazing saddles again. :rofl:
Looking great.

:high-five: classic.
Well the doorbell rings and the box is fulloweed. Go Canada go. Bettcha FedEx had no idea they were a drug delivery network.

Wow tha stuff worked really good cleaning up those pots....
The ol rootbgone. I think I'll keep adding it every two days till all roots are eaten. Im really excited to watch it in coco. If I can reuse this stuff....now we're really saving time and money with the coco. Plus my yard is right full of old pot medium lol. I need this to work.

:high-five: classic.
Well the doorbell rings and the box is fulloweed. Go Canada go. Bettcha FedEx had no idea they were a drug delivery network.

The ol rootbgone. I think I'll keep adding it every two days till all roots are eaten. Im really excited to watch it in coco. If I can reuse this stuff....now we're really saving time and money with the coco. Plus my yard is right full of old pot medium lol. I need this to work.

My old promix gets added to the greenhouse.

Howdy 420 Folks!

Not much storyline to GOT huh?
Anyway, what a great trip through the mountains I had. The waterfalls were a raging one spot the droplets flew in through my sun roof. The headwaters of my river were still under ice but it was 18c when I went through so, I'm thinking runoff in a week or so. There was still about 2ft of snow in the forest at the summit.
Ok so returned and the lights came on. Flipityflipflip. 12 days behind the plan. I lost one clone I transplanted,
Still waiting for the Bruce Banner to finish the one plant turned purple so I'll chop it asap. I'll see if I can trich pic tomorrow. Other than that it's taking the jars 2-3 days for the Rh to rise then I burp.
Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Cheers

12 days behind indeed!

Ha! So let me tell ya. I set temp approx 77 when I put to dark. They stretched about 3-4in in 48hrs. Then I moved the light up and turned it on. Lamps over 30in now. I'm trying to get some length but not as much as Fr2 last grow. Things didn't finish well. Experimenting a few things together that worked for me. So I'll let the lady's stretch a bit more with a high light and around day 21 I'll move it to 18-19in and let them finish. I'll see if that helps stop up growth and make buds fat. Going to f with lighting a bit this grow....
.....this dyna-grow sure helps too. I've never had such dark green ladys.
This room is pretty cool right now.

Howdy 420 Folks,

Ok so e help here or maybe just documenting.
I have these auto seeds I tried, ones in medium and just starting. One didn't do anything. And two have no tap root? But coytone (sp) leaf are growing.
Any suggestions? I am going to try plant really shallow and see if I put the green in Sun roots will push? Its an auto also.

Cheers

Been a busy the last week and a bit, completely missed the GJOTM, so a huge congrats is in order. That’s a special one to be considered for let alone win. So way to go man! :passitleft:

Crop is looking mighty fine, can’t wait to see the canopy of buds as she explodes!

Plant them suckers! #onlythestrongsurvive

Hey Bro! Well here's what happened. They could be doomed hear me out ... I ran out of mycos so I'm using worm castings in coco like a tablespoon in the root....well when these deformed ones were put in I found a red wiggler. Will it eat my seedling? I ripped up some dandelion leaf and mixed it in also to try keep the red wigglers away they must have worm seeds in castings lol

Been a busy the last week and a bit, completely missed the GJOTM, so a huge congrats is in order. That’s a special one to be considered for let alone win. So way to go man! :passitleft:

Crop is looking mighty fine, can’t wait to see the canopy of buds as she explodes!

Hey Bro! Thanks Mang. Its been a long journey with many learnings! Folks like you helped!
I hope you hang around I learned a lot you had the redwigglers in your soil. Can you help me with the question I threw at Dabber?

I'd plant them and give them a chance.
Done! Hey PennyW. Thank you for saying something and setting me straight on that strain and my headache. I did more trials and came up with this. Its a very strong medicine, it tastes like incense a little and like fruit. Turns out it's a strain called mental floss if that's not funny maybe my gloating will be. Blueberry x Jack the description of flavour was what I tasted! Blind test but it took a day or two lol. And about 4-7g...I was pretty happy about that! Yea it's super mind mj. Quite the strain, I don't perfer this feeling at this time at all. Maybe later if I'm in a different mood or my needs change. To me this is medicine lol if that makes sense. Strong med.

Back
Top Bottom