Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

I'm always down for a fishing trip iti!

Ok i went in and took control back of the veg tent. They were choking out the revegging Zelda....I think she's dead.

Foliage was all limp so let's dry her out. I took off the 2 carbon filters on the other exhaust system so now we will have some air flow in veg and fr2.

I'm putting the other new carbon filter up in fr1 tonight. It's like 4ft long lol(Double normal sized ones.) I thought a bigger one would give me more flow thus helping with rH and CO2. Not sure but I'm trying/learning.

I'm doing the nemotodes in that am before lights out.

Lol the damn fly rod. I feel a love/dissapointment yin yang good for my soul. Some days I try so hard with no success but love the nature walk. I think I've been trying for so long, I'm stuck with it now. Kinda got to show it I'm no idiot.....but I'm pretty good at being an idiot so there's that!

Folks, I can't say how much I like Crop Kings OGHaze. I wish the one with the bigger buds reveged lol. Damn folks I love it. It's the head to body ratio that's something. Good job crop king :adore:

Looking full a.f. haha just like I like it.
Remember it r.h. relative humidity so it depends on temps. Anything above 80°f look for 50 or lower if you can keep it under 75°f that stuff can climb to 70 and you'll be fine unless theres a supper thick flower clusters.
Happy daze friend.

Hitting the perfect Phnom is something special... and its gutting when you lose it. Reminds me I need to take a jack clone, shes worth keeping around.
I never was a fly rod guy, closed face spin cast on a telescope rod ftw

Fresh fish.... anyone say "lets go fishing?"

Nice looking country side there Lowded. Beauty eh?

Weeds looking good to.

3' filter makes my little biddy 1' look like a toy! lol

So Folks, I think I slipped up on watering the full bloomers. They kicked the f into high gear. I was watering 10s every hr and in 4 days they went all saggy all of a sudden in day 44 of 12)12. I feel like I missed a window of growth. I hope I didn't stall them. First f time I saw that happen!!!!?? All of a sudden they just sucked!!!!! Good girls I tell ya. I've never had this happen before. They are super slurping like I'm going through crazy water I just am pissed I may have stalled them with the 4 day sag. Thursday we will do some thumbs Shed!
I'm pre Canada Day celebrating
:slide:

Back
Top Bottom