Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Howdy 420 Folks,

Well the water problem was huge. The crop is reduced. All in all its turning out super it's sticky and stuuunky. The nugs are hard as f. The Cali Bay dream is very nice under the quantum boards. Things are falling over so I'm tying up sticks and pulling leaves.

I'll drop the lights to 10hr and drop the rh and temp to finish.

Oh yea there's not a bug to be seen. Those Nemos. So only one room had water problems that may have helped with the f gnat reduction however the other two rooms were way more infested with the f gnats and they are bug free. Same for the house plants I put them in.

So is not a cheap option lol like $90 a treatment I used way too many so can probably make it more economical but wow mother nature rocks! But she ain't cheap

Gnats don't eat much and not cannabis plants. Get a few good sized fans going - that will reduce the gnats. Wind blows them away from the soil, they need to get to soil to lay more eggs. Eventually no more gnats due to wind. It works.

Plants looking real good.

They drink A LOT of water down the stretch. Mine use up 1-2 gal per day per plant at this stage. Water to run off - leave the water there, it will be gone in the morning.

You got it going. Good job

Gnats don't eat much and not cannabis plants. Get a few good sized fans going - that will reduce the gnats. Wind blows them away from the soil, they need to get to soil to lay more eggs. Eventually no more gnats due to wind. It works.

Plants looking real good.

They drink A LOT of water down the stretch. Mine use up 1-2 gal per day per plant at this stage.
You got it going. Good job
Yea I think I have thrips in my veg tent that's what I really bought the Nemos for. Yes after Shed recommended the fans as per your recommendation I moved my old 4in exhaust fan to the soil I also rediluved the rh

Happy Canada Day!

Just got off the river was crazy cliffs and all was good. Would have been brutal if a gallon happened here lol.

Took fr2 and veg tent pics. Folks things are growing so awesome now. I need more dehumidifiers lol. Summers here that will bring my normal rH back lol
View media item 1692422
View media item 1692421
View media item 1692420

Yeah bro - did you go fishing or kayaking? OR both?

That's a real nice place. I'd be setting up camp cept maybe bears?

If I was a bear,
I'd tell ya what I'm gonna do.

I'm gonna eat all your food
and gonna eat you too.

Just made that up. Thinking about it, sorta kinda makes me wanna carry a B.A.G.

Like this:

kFtZTgwNTg5MDUzMjI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1265,1000_AL_.jpg

It's surreal I was fishing/scrambling. This stretch sees few folks as it's so challenging. it was sooooo windy I lost my favorite fishing hat. It's been around the world with me gosh darn it. I agree with you, it looks like unreal kayaking! And yes I carry bear spray....mines more like this. Folks camp everywhere out here. It's a true gem.
View media item 1692614

Howdy 420 folks
Happy July 4! To all those folks in the USA.

My RH is really becoming a problem Summer will clear that up soon but until then....I couldn't get another dehydrator in time for fr2 so I hooked up the air conditioner outside to bring in cool dry air. I'll see how that plays out. Should bring down rh in the veg and the fr2.

im getting some really shitty in the tent corners growth under the arc 900. Their not kidding when they say you have to move the plants around the light. I will need more experience with cob lighting as I can't seem to get consistent growth. The stretch is unreal in this light then the growth kinda poops the pot. Seems like it needs a scrog at a correct height and everything needs to stay at that level. I'll try figure that out somehow....damn I want this expensive f light to work!
I'm finishing the girls on overdrive and terpinator lowered the EC to 1 (taps .3) they will be on tapwater for the last 5-7 days. Were close now! This grow seems to not have giant buds but their nice sized and the average size carries down the stalk. Jonnys just pushed out the white pistol blast and calis purping up right on schedule. The Cali Bay Dream lower buds look like the arc 900 a bit but fuller and less leaf. Cali won't go in fr2 anymore lol!

cheers y'all

Happy Canada Day!

Just got off the river was crazy cliffs and all was good. Would have been brutal if a gallon happened here lol.

Took fr2 and veg tent pics. Folks things are growing so awesome now. I need more dehumidifiers lol. Summers here that will bring my normal rH back lol
View media item 1692422
View media item 1692421
View media item 1692420

You got nature indoor and out. Thanks for sharing.

Ya the humidity and temps are a battle in summer. I'm sure you'll get it all straighten away

:high-five:Thanks Iti! Yea they are improved 10 fold. It's so easy to control environment when you throw cash at it! Haha never was a problem when I was always over watering and almost killing all my plants! Now they are breathing! And sucking the pots dry! It's a huge accomplishment. To me anyway

Here's me:

Thanks! Ok good I can hit that! :thumb:
Ere:passitleft:

I'm glad that meter is sitting on the light Bo! 99º :eek:

I'm sure the light is great Lowded, you just need more of them ;).

:cheer:Lol yes sounds like that to me also lol. Only problem is there's very little room left at the roof! The Strawberry Glue and OGHaze seem to really do well or better under it. I think I finally 21 day trimmed it spot on lol. So f funny being a newbie.

You got nature indoor and out. Thanks for sharing.

:welcome: thanks for popping by and as the dude says "welcome" Alafornia. Yes love my rivers so it's my pleasure!

You just need to defoil bit more or increase ventilation. If rh gets bit higher then you like kinda thing. I know easier said then down sometimes.. I almost feel like every grow is a bit different and challenge . We all wait with anticipation I guess. Cheers guys.

You just need to defoil bit more or increase ventilation. If rh gets bit higher then you like kinda thing. I know easier said then down sometimes.. I almost feel like every grow is a bit different and challenge . We all wait with anticipation I guess. Cheers guys.
If you're growing in an outbuilding it's very difficult to control the environment. It's probably close to growing outside unless it's sealed like a house is.

Hey whats up Lowded?

Work work work....returning soon, lady's are off water drying up, lights are off since Monday it's Day 67....purple is everywhere! Plumping is real! Photos soon! I think I'll reveg a Jonny Blaze, the sister in law loves it!

Humidity can be a pain to get perfect, I cant do much with mine, out in the shed.

Things have certainly flipped in the prairies the Outdoor rH is where I'm used to. The air con did start my flower tent to fade early it looks amazing at day 45!
You just need to defoil bit more or increase ventilation. Cheers guys.

Agreed, I have to take the veg tent and fill my worm bin lol. There's so much hay in there right now! Sees my only option is to reveg! They take longer to get to flower than normal clone cuts

If you're growing in an outbuilding it's very difficult to control the environment. It's probably close to growing outside unless it's sealed like a house is.

Shit outdoor must be tough, hey, is there any days to rH and leafy buds? Seems when I had high rH in fr2 buds were leafy now that I've got it under control that ARC 900 is staking very very well!!!

Cheers all photos by weekend!!!

Back
Top Bottom