Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Howdy 420 Folks,

Looks like the coco is a little moister but I may need more lines going to some. Using more than 1g pots is a different ball game. I need to keep em small. For this style. Looks like another room or two is in order!

Fr2 is looking super and plumping well, I'm so pleased with the oGHaze! It's a nug! The GGxLilly and the strawberry are purping nicely! I'm not going to harvest till they get super duper sticky and that exploding pistol thing and crazy smelly ha! But the way it's purping there will be nice colour in the buds.

Ok enough of that, here's the good the bad and the ugly.

Photo dump day 57

Howdy 420 Folks!

Ok flower is coming nicely, prep girls have me worried as they will get bigger before flower....wish I could be around to scrog but I'll have to see how capable my helper can be lol I'll make something work.....

On the other hand we made a move folks....we bought a dab press!!!! I bought the 35 module then bought the cage adapter for it, found out I didn't need a cage If I add vibration to the set up....anyway, anyone know how to make a vibrating dab press? I have 25, 75, 90 and 120u bags. Any suggestions what to do with kief and want bag to use?
More importantly, anyone wanting a dab press go check em out the prices all dropped on everything they offer!! Check it out.

Then I bought bubble bags and a bubble machine

Cheers y'all

Thank you Dutch! I'm sure I welcomed you to my journal before but can't recall...GO figure...ha
First run will be live bubble! Then we try this white pressed stuff! It's going to be a few weeks though
Indeed you have a long time ago haha!

I look forward to all your squeezes I can never get enough rosin lol!

Glad to see all is well

Fun new purchases! I think a vibrating dab press is the same as a regular one but you need to put 50 cents in to make it vibrate.

Sorry about those sick leaves Lowded...I'd flush the crap out of that coco because there's so much different stuff going on with those leaves I would want to start with a clean substrate, given your concerns about it going in.

Glad to see all is well

It's good to be well! Wishing you much happiness to your days!
Yes, I've tried the BHO and enjoyed it but Folks are really terrified of the remnants. The media has made BHO unacceptable so let's go this none compressed gas hazard route!

Bubble bag wash machine :thumb: gonna be a time :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yea! The bubblebagdude! He's kinda a Canadian legend. I want some topical for my family, they all have aches and pains they bitch about I'd love to throw a jar at and say...try this....meaning shut the f up and figure out how to deal with it haha.

Sorry about those sick leaves Lowded...I'd flush the crap out of that coco because there's so much different stuff going on with those leaves I would want to start with a clean substrate, given your concerns about it going in.

Haha! Thanks Shed! Yea buddy, I agree, there's no consistency to the damage so it's hard to sypher (I don't know if I spelded that rit) I flushed for two days with low concentration <1ec nutz water. Last night my helper said they looked good.
Still trying to manage watering volumes for these bigger pots. I can't wait to get into a regime of 1week veg and flip so I can use 1 g pots again. So much easier ha!

Thanks Shed! This is awesome news though! I think we might almost get a harvest! She needs 70 or so days from 12/12 but we're at about day 12-14 with the flower structure being the same (between day 12 if 12/12 and how they look). If that makes sense. This would mean in about 56 days they should be fine to harvest! I'm so excited! I may share in an outdoor grow! Whoot I can't go much into Oct outdoor here their in a greenhouse so we should get them to the end of sept!!

Howdy 420 Folks,

Yesterday we took a GGxL and a OGH out of the flower room to finish off under 18/6 lighting. Trying to reveg. As per Vanstanks journal. Thanks for sharing!

So I think in a hoarder I need to try some new seeds but I keep my original strains lol.

I am getting closer to maximizing all my strains so a new batch is in order!

Folks the Cali Bay Dream is not even dry yet. It's sitting in the trim bin in the fridge drying. I ran out of room and had to take the buds off the trees to dry. It's so sticky it's not drying lol. The Jonny Blaze I dried in tent and it's at about 60% jarred and burping.

Thanks Shed! This is awesome news though! I think we might almost get a harvest! She needs 70 or so days from 12/12 but we're at about day 12-14 with the flower structure being the same (between day 12 if 12/12 and how they look). If that makes sense. This would mean in about 56 days they should be fine to harvest! I'm so excited! I may share in an outdoor grow! Whoot I can't go much into Oct outdoor here their in a greenhouse so we should get them to the end of sept!!
Plants outside go through the flowering process at a much slower rate than those in a 12/12 tent, so just because you see pistils at 14/10 doesn't mean they'll necessarily finish faster.

Howdy 420 Folks!

Well from Forest fires to nonstop rain. Gosh Darn bridges were washed out folks!???? Talk about weird weather. Talk about strange weather.

We got the 10t!

Thinking I'll set up in the house cause this is not a shop press! Ha!

Well 733g plus the fresh frozen plus what was smoked. My helper went on holiday so I know he took an oz or two off the top lol. Really good harvest for me folks! I'm getting very close to the 1g/w but I'm 0.38 g/w good nice bag appeal nug for my personal pleasure meds. +/- somewhere around 90g smoked lol.it only adds up to edit(0.06)g/w difference max so not really a huge difference to the number anyhow

Heres the 66%rh pics! Whoot whoot whoot :yahoo:

Thanks for stopping by ok I'm going to get the f medicated folks ahhh and a clean bong to boot!!!! I had a great drive today and I hope everyone is as nice on your trails today also Folks.

Howdy 420 Folks,

Happy holidays!

So, another Cali Bay Dream grew the same craptacular way under this area of the light if that's possible? Maybe that's what makes rotating them under it mandatory? I really don't know all I know is it's the sane twice in a row. Every other bud gets fat although I'm seeing the tent edges don't colour change as much as the center area. The way I grow these anyway ha! Any suggestions let me know.

Some good some bad I mixed a lower nutz mix
2 protekt
1 CalMag
2 foikage Pro
EC 1
Ph 6.3

I mix 30g batches then use the 30ml cups 1=1ml/g ha! I'm hoping to buy material for my new 1st ever scrog, as I understand it, attempt. Please if you see craziness let me know and guide me through lol.
Whoa trail right off oh btw, I pulled out the Zamdelica.....ace seeds great job mine took quite a while to fully cure but now it's a killer!

Back
Top Bottom