Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Thanks Shed! The heat and pressure change so much with different micron bags. I'm having a "hoot" learning :rofl:
What should I be looking at to use this meter? Once I get closer than 32in I start creeping into the 12-1500pfd or whatever. And at the edges goes to 3-400.

No similar growth is found under kind led, QB or perfect sun. If all my lights did this I'd of quit growing.

Thanks Derby, yes I'm trying to keep them further away this grow also to get a little more light spread. I thought the cone shape of the cob narrowed as plants got closer as some buds directly under were firmer than ones next to them. Lol when I told the company what was happening they told me to put it closer......lol. Wtf.

It's good to have a challenge! The extremely leafy buds to me and my grow shop looked like the plant was stretching sooooo hard we thought the red was doing that so I didn't turn the bloom boost off.
I'm really really trying. I know I just need to find a technique for this beast to work.

This light has the best growth I've ever saw. By 3-4 times. Folks, once we figure this one out it's going to be fun for me.

As you mentioned, CO2, these are my final trials on this light without it. It's created me 2+ pillow bags of larf oil. It's getting personal lol

Your trying to get the same lux coverage everywhere to the par coverage .

If not mistaken ?

Then you look for good ppfd :passitleft:

Then efficiency

I think that might be part of the problem. That's a 75% drop-off from center to edge.
Your trying to get the same lux coverage everywhere to the par coverage .

If not mistaken ?

Then you look for good ppfd :passitleft:

Then efficiency

Dudes thank you very much. Shed I'm struggling. Kinger I'm trying.

I don't want to scare anyone away by being an asshole. So please understand I'm trying to explain my results.

It's leafy, it's airy, it stretches unbelievably. Grows like a hot damn....unfortunately its all f garbage.

The 36in away provides the constant ppfd I have no idea of lux.

It grows large and leafy and thick stalks.

I don't know what to do. I want photo of the month shit boys!! Get er done!!!!!

You can convert lux to ppfd bro .

Rough example

Say 30000 lux is what your canopy top is getting at say ,26 inch away.

30,000 lux is roughly 300 ppfd.

Like derby said you go over 1000 umols your wasting hydro and lights .

Hey lowded

What's the size of the flower room? Which light are you using ? Any other equipment used, ie fans, filters, watering, controls...?

Sound like there something stunning in that room. Any issues is gonna slow down production. I have had issues when I started with my second flower tent and when I start growing a new strain. The lavenderdogs took a few rounds to get use to them... first round was fluffy, and small yield. Second round was better, tighter nugs. Third round was bang on, and the current round is doing good.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thank you Folks!!!!

The yellowing is increasing. Currently feeding at 1ec
Mixing new res tomorrow.
Going to pump more ml!

3 protekt
3 calmag
3 foliage pro
I'll update EC after mix

Ppfd meter is on charge and I will update values as soon as their in.

Stress factor increasing.....

So many factors it's hard believe, I understand.

Learning is fun. This growing is reminding me of cooking. It doesn't matter how good one part is. It's everything finishing at the same time that brings the gold!!!!!

Ok the folly will folly the f on

Maybe I just start over. Poor girls I'm so sorry.

Now some totals may have had the meter not flat or not in same spots but it gives a pretty clear idea. Plus the light crowds the left side and still has better coverage on the right???
(Edit - removed bitching)
This is 36 in away. The ppfd skyrockets as you get close.

Maybe they are designed to be hung together to cross cross. It would be a beast with four more of these at the edges!!!!! I'm using it wrong obviously. It's not the light. Well maybe a bit. You get the point right?

Sigh

I don't! That EC seems like it should be plenty for a plant not even flowering yet. Are your pH and EC meters calibrated (standard question!)?

Double calibrated I have one bluelab connect for EC an pH and one for auto dosing ph up when the ph drops in each res. The Guardian I think. So yes and with a back up to verify functioning. Bluelab auto konks out to recalibrate monthly.

I agree with you about the EC. Lol I was running under 200ppfd. Your right get that meter out and use it!!!! Haha.

I'm pulling the gloves off and trying everything this run.

Btw I turned it to the 100% with both switches on at the values above.
So now what are you getting for number at full or was those number above that at full power ?

Back
Top Bottom