Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

I hear ya lowded, I'm gonna need a tent and fan and filter just for trimming up the girls.... luckily my neighbors are hundreds of meters away from me, but the wife said she could smell it at the start of the street when I was trimming.

How old is your filter?

How old is your filter?

It's about 4-6 months? I unhooked the vent from the flower room and put a scrubber in a 4in. Tents under co2 now so the higher temps should be ok? I was worried about rh so I hooked the dehy outside and am blowing dry air in lol. It's a gong show but I'm trying to keep the co2 locked in. That tune from a circus would fit in here haha.

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas
:passitleft:

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)

Merry Christmas Homeslice, I hope you had a healthy green year, and may next one be twice as frosty as this one. Grow on!

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas
:passitleft:

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)

Blahaha! The thought is all I require! Merry Christmas bud to you and yours. I watched Deadwood, there was an old lady giving a foot rub because her hands shook she was the best made me think of you. Jokes
Best to you in the new year I'm going to play RedDead to keep the flow going hahaha!
F yea I'll grab that! :passitleft:

Ho Ho Ho, may all you days be merry :laughtwo: and bright:idea: Seasons salutations

Ha! And a very merry Christmas to you friend! I'm learning much from your signature and enjoying the f out of being! Enjoy the season. Best to you and yours.
Ere :passitleft:

Merry Christmas Homeslice, I hope you had a healthy green year, and may next one be twice as frosty as this one. Grow on!

HoHoHo Von Baron merry Christmas. May the season be green.

Sharsies :passitleft:

I'm joining the chorus of Christmas carolers here to say Merry Christmas to you and everyone else Lowded! :ciao:

Are you the bass or trebbel? :rofl::rofl: thank you sir very merry Christmas to Shed and your loved ones.
Here's to 2020 :passitleft:

Merry Christmas Lowded hope your good buddy. Blessed holiday to ya homie.:passitleft::420: :green_heart:

Kinger! How's it bro! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Ere:passitleft:

Merry Christmas all! HoHoHo.

Howdy 420 Folks!

Well took off for a while wow did that flower tent fatten up in a few short days! Very happy.

I had a realization. Folks, I couldn't see the forest for the trees.....what I mean is things are magnified under this light. Like the larf is so f big I thought it was a problem then I realized it's just f enormous larf lol this f light just magnifying the whole plant lol. Everything is like x3 normal. I saw a big empty bud not realizing it was large larf. Lol OMG how embarrassing! Wow wow wow! Lol enormous larf

I squeezed all that keif about 16g got about 7g. So got gold brown and black oil. Found out if your getting blowouts....try turn up the heat first....Ok 37u kief comes out very shatter like. A beauty! See-through gold. The 75u is my fav. It's a snap and pull but way darker and I think better tasting. Then....I mixed the two together to get a easy to dab material that tastes amazing.
O on that note I got a dab bong for Christmas and what a difference.

I also have a large chunk of brown hash I didn't heat enough to squeeze but melted into a nug! Lol

Choppity chop chop

O and the new flower are getting cold at night so I changed some stuff up.
One is looking amazing!

Sending kindness your way.

Howdy 420 Folks!

Well took off for a while wow did that flower tent fatten up in a few short days! Very happy.

I had a realization. Folks, I couldn't see the forest for the trees.....what I mean is things are magnified under this light. Like the larf is so f big I thought it was a problem then I realized it's just f enormous larf lol this f light just magnifying the whole plant lol. Everything is like x3 normal. I saw a big empty bud not realizing it was large larf. Lol OMG how embarrassing! Wow wow wow! Lol enormous larf

I squeezed all that keif about 16g got about 7g. So got gold brown and black oil. Found out if your getting blowouts....try turn up the heat first....Ok 37u kief comes out very shatter like. A beauty! See-through gold. The 75u is my fav. It's a snap and pull but way darker and I think better tasting. Then....I mixed the two together to get a easy to dab material that tastes amazing.
O on that note I got a dab bong for Christmas and what a difference.

I also have a large chunk of brown hash I didn't heat enough to squeeze but melted into a nug! Lol

Choppity chop chop

O and the new flower are getting cold at night so I changed some stuff up.
One is looking amazing!

Sending kindness your way.
Lovely Harvest, hats off bro cha cho!
:bravo:

Howdy 420 Folks!

Anda happy New year's!

Ok so epic storm in them there hills. I saw an avalanche starting and drove through it. Whole road was washboard for hundreds of km over 400. Trees were on the highway then I arrived to no power haha we did have power on and off God bless the men at work all day and night.
Here's some pics. I have two that are getting a little burn at the tips and others yellowing the leafs. I have a group with very different nutz needs. Not optimal but we're plugging through. Things look ok.

I reveged a Woody clone off one to see if the crazy growth would continue to the clone and I'll say yes with this strain anyway. Temps and rh a little off slowing growth so won't be epic harvest.

Also a Xmas gift of seeds!
Oh and but a 150can with an 8in f yea folks. Not a whiff. What a difference it makes! Milly I wish I'd tried this sooner!
Ok off to yoga I'm all bent up from driving lol

Looks like a good ole Canadian time to me!

Plants are getting frosty and the snow is looking beautiful (from here of course ;))! Nice seed selection too.

I looked at this pic three times before I realized it was not a painting...great shot!
full

Back
Top Bottom