Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Gotta love those winter time joys!

Howdy Dutch! Hey here's my new rig that added a pile of flavour to my dabs. My straight pipe maybe didn't cool it enough for the taste. This dabbing is really more involved!

not a painting...great shot!
full

Ha thanks Mang! I always like kind words!
More winter imagination for your day....
It was an experience, I drove right into the Chinook arch I could see clouds billowing around the peaks below it then a white blurry center....I drove straight into ha! I wish I could have shared that pic!

Looking frothy Lowded .:surf:

Kinger! Thanks bro the lemon kush is getting lemony and the thunder cookies are getting sparkly.

Ok Folks, here's some of my findings I would like help on.

- Plants have unreal stretch,

- Plants are more leafy than under the other three lights I use.

- Some leafs are the size of my head with an arm about 10in long off the trunk.

- I suspected rh and temp so I leveled that out this last grow with little difference in final product structure.

- Here's where my mind went after speaking with my grow shop.

- We suspect the red is so strong it's making the plant throw more leaf and stretch looking for light since all it seeing is red? Do you agree?

- There are two switches and a dial. One is a flower boost switch. The dial controls intensity.

I'm sure I can make awesome buds with all this suspected red band? Am I on the right track?

I'm sorry I'm still on the light. But I need to understand the shit out of what red does and how to use this power wisely.

Plants are getting frosty and the snow is looking beautiful (from here of course ;))! Nice seed selection too.

I looked at this pic three times before I realized it was not a painting...great shot!
full
Where is this btw, this dont look like the slopes by us...Im gonna say Fernie.

Hahayea we don't have cool slopes on our side of the divide....I also shopped a dispensery...was cool to pop by a store and pick up a few dubes on New year's eve ha! I'm always comparing mine to what's for sale. The place I visited was poopy I had one of 9 prerolls burn the others were tight and/or just kept running. Couldn't even smoke them. Had to constantly burn the run, And I asked mega questions about the roller as at home I have one bro I call up just to roll me dubes. He f rocks!!! It's who I call to get the flavour profile of my stash. My rolls dont pull flavour like his.

But wait there's more!!!! Haha. 10/10 on the moon rocks they had!
moonrocks are all the hype yesum they is! Delicious and Friday strength! I did mix it with a bit of my stash so I wouldn't lose all the kief off the moonrock.
Btw idfk how to smoke a moonrock either haha. Wtf is a moonrock? O I just enjoyed a blunt of zamdllica so a little chatty :blunt:

Howdy 420 Folks,

Best to all this Friday. Things are moving along. Feeding about 1.4ec tap .4. two lemons hate it everyone else is cool.
Took cuts and filled tent with 9 I think?
Back to my complaining about my light, here's what I'm going to try. If anyone has suggestions please let me know.

- Turned off the flower boost - the cob light is a nice colour.
-I'll keep everything at 36 in away.
- Hit with the second switch (so both will be on) about 60% first week
- I'll keep upping intensity every two weeks to hit 100% about week 5? I don't know the f I'm doing but I gotta try things to make this light work. I'll I'm doing is larf manufacturing with it.

Flowers look great, and the real way to solve your light mystery is to get a lux meter. They're pretty cheap ($32 US) and you will never have to guess about your lighting again. I have a Dr Meter LX1330B which comes with the detached sensor. The attached sensors are cheaper but not as convenient when you need to reach and read the meter at the same time.

Nice bamboo supports!

Howdy Dutch! Hey here's my new rig that added a pile of flavour to my dabs. My straight pipe maybe didn't cool it enough for the taste. This dabbing is really more involved!

Ha thanks Mang! I always like kind words!
More winter imagination for your day....
It was an experience, I drove right into the Chinook arch I could see clouds billowing around the peaks below it then a white blurry center....I drove straight into ha! I wish I could have shared that pic!

Kinger! Thanks bro the lemon kush is getting lemony and the thunder cookies are getting sparkly.

Ok Folks, here's some of my findings I would like help on.

- Plants have unreal stretch,

- Plants are more leafy than under the other three lights I use.

- Some leafs are the size of my head with an arm about 10in long off the trunk.

- I suspected rh and temp so I leveled that out this last grow with little difference in final product structure.

- Here's where my mind went after speaking with my grow shop.

- We suspect the red is so strong it's making the plant throw more leaf and stretch looking for light since all it seeing is red? Do you agree?

- There are two switches and a dial. One is a flower boost switch. The dial controls intensity.

I'm sure I can make awesome buds with all this suspected red band? Am I on the right track?

I'm sorry I'm still on the light. But I need to understand the shit out of what red does and how to use this power wisely.
Making my press soon looking for new dab rig got about 150$ cdn .

Any good sponsors here ?.
Nice rig bro

Flowers look great, and the real way to solve your light mystery is to get a lux meter. They're pretty cheap ($32 US) and you will never have to guess about your lighting again. I have a Dr Meter LX1330B which comes with the detached sensor. The attached sensors are cheaper but not as convenient when you need to reach and read the meter at the same time.

Nice bamboo supports!
I saw a pentagram....:hmmmm:

and the real way to solve your light mystery is to get a lux meter.
Nice bamboo supports!

Thanks for the kindness!
Hey finally some convo about the damn thing haha. Yes I have a ppdf meter or whatever. I guess I never looked where the light focus is.
All I know about lights is 12/12 means when fun starts.
And they are like horses, expensive and then they eat when you sleep....
I can't be part of the nolarf club till I figure how to use this beast.

Any good sponsors here ?.
Nice rig bro

Howdy Kinger! Just saw you had a journal whoot whoot! Plants are loving you.

I bought a bong a while back from a sponsor on sale under $100C. Super quick delivery.

This one was a gift, I always commented on how good the dabs were off it so the owner gave me it for Christmas! This design is cool. Enough resistance to get a strong thick cloud.

I saw a pentagram....:hmmmm:

Wait! I was yelling at someone to put the cat down also!!!! Full moon voices are the worst!! :rofl: :passitleft:

#trendsetter
:rofl:

Yup! See one make one :rofl::passitleft:
I fought for about 20min just to get it standing finally and ended up with that haha. Almost a basket weaver....where has my life taken me ha!

Haha :high-five: yes I pinched this current crop myself and let me tell you all er buds rock hard! (Ummmm, it took me a while to know which ones to pinch lol...Also QB RM) the Cali Bay dream is solid top to bottom night and day to last chop. Whatever is happening in the other room is el straunjaya....

Back
Top Bottom