Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Thanks Jax! I haven't topped these last few as there was no more room for plants! It's a supercrop/quadline special. I'm now going to attempt to let them go vertical. I don't have a good recpie for good stretch so I need a to let them grow up or I have no bud sites at all. :rofl: I don't know how you guys do it! One day I'll get more than 7in flowers! I don't know what else to do.

Howdy 420 Folks,

So cut some clones GGL2, CaliBD and 2 Jonny Blaze. I used the powder #2 clone stuff. Soaked rapid rooters as per enzyme komplete recipe added rapid start by GH 1/2 rate. Think ppm was 330 in a bucket with a bubbler. Rapid rooters are sitting on hydro rocks with the bubbles just popping through the rock. I used Sweetsue's class notes for cloning by scraping it worked extremely well! These are easy cloning so I'm pretty comfortable....lol

The Z were fed a low dose 370ppm and look greener! F these plants are different for me. And the darkhorse they responded well to the low ppm mix. :hmmmm:
I found 20 1g airpots...so I filled them with coco....
Things gotta get kicked over to flower I'm f craaaaampped!

Three different filters.
Thumbs upcoming! :laugh: o f a timer crapped out and stayed on flower for about 18hrs. I set it off for 12 with a new one so my rooms are all f up...lol.

And thumbs!! We added CO2 anyway,. When I walked in I was smacked with the most fruity grape ever! Truely an experience itself! Um I chopped those buds for "inspection". They are going to be bonged!
Love this grow 420 my favorite to date!
:thumb:

Very nice low! Hope that co2 and UV really frost them up even more for ya bud

They are frosty as f Dabs! I was worried about the bud size, but these last few days they really bulked up! So cool!
Oh that's all theyll wanna do from here on in. Great work bud

Right on! Those QB are cool lights! I also dropped them to 18inches. So glad I have this other stuff laying around! The oil light seems pretty powerful. Before I came here I grew a Tangerine dream and a chemdawg only under it. This light bleaches leaves quickly. Almost bleached every leaf off before I found good coverage lol. But the chemdawg off it bounced, nugs so hard! Light was about 30-40inches.

This winter I'd like to install more or more powerful drivers and max these qb lights out! I'd like to watch bigger buds swell please! :rofl: of course.

Back
Top Bottom