Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Thanks Penny! The grand daddy purple x og is really purple I'm so sad my pixel can't capture it's colour. Then I saw something in my led glasses and pulled the GG out. Totally impressed. Its that three top plant. I'm keeping this one I think! I'm already sold on Cali bay dream :high-five: it's smells so nice. The gorillas are just starting to fuel up!!! I can't keep odour down lol.

So...did the alcohol spray set back the thrips?? I hate thrips. :( I mean...i REALLY hate thrips. :( :(

But interesting to learn that alcohol may be useful for late flowering pest control. I have always been really paranoid about anything wet on the leaves during flowering in case of fungus issues. But, alcohol should be safe for that.

Q?? Has anybody tried a dilution of vinegar for same application?? Just a thought on things that may make thrips uncomfortable, but not promote fungus or leave any kind of insecticide residue??

...i REALLY hate thrips. :( :(

So...did the alcohol spray set back the thrips?? I hate thrips. :( I mean...i REALLY hate thrips. :(:(

paranoid about anything wet

...i REALLY hate thrips. :(:(
Howdy PG.:rofl:
I didn't apply anything. I was up late at night with a big job on the horizon. Picked a bud to check tricobes, thought something jumped on the microscope lense and moved. Then I think any clear tricombe looked like a thrip.....I was all parrinoid. Not saying they are not there. I didn't see any on the leafs I looked at they were only imagined on the bud.
I sprayed nothing.

Do thrips jump to move around? Like it would have to jump 1cm or more to get on the scope?

Would the bugs move only to the buds in late flower? Would I only see in buds or would they be covering the plant lowers and all?

Have a great weekend Folks! Off to solder.

Howdy 420 Folks,

Raz is 100% frosty. I sampled. man I do love this buzz my Raz. I really enjoy her buzz. Such a quick finisher too.

Nugs across the room are hard as f. These QB are the real deal.

Drifted there lol. So I will water flush straight RO. Mega today to clean soil and maybe Thursday Friday CHOP CHOP!!!:yahoo::yahoo:
Told you to give it time those boards arnt a joke bro

But as requested because I need to know!
Veg tent ppm in 670 out 720-670.
I only ran off CaliBay Dream cause she's super sucking water. 2l a day I gave her 4l and barely had run off like 1/2 cup? Anyway in 420....out...1400.
670 in and 720 out is great. 420 (!) in and 1400 out is a problem only if you're showing any signs of nute burn or any leaf issues, though I would probably double up the water/nute ratio (2x the water = ½ the nutes) and run that through for a few waterings to see if you can get closer to even. That's me though!

Howdy 420 Folks!

Pay no attention to the thumbs. They've been cut with sheet metal, scraped we've had a tough week. :rofl:

The smells still there but it's just not overwhelming the whole f yard anymore lol. Maybe it's the drop in temp of the adjoing room that used to be stink stink sttttiiinnnkay!
My pride....o BTW drug test upcoming....no sampling I might not even be able to use these. Already my joint pain is increasing. I might be disabled by the time I piss. Candid may be my saving grace....next year.
F stupid even if it's legal some asshole puts a stick in it.

Thanks for popping by!

Back
Top Bottom